FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
new world conspiracy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
new world conspiracy - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
new world conspiracy - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
new world conspiracy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
new world conspiracy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
new world conspiracy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
new world conspiracy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
new world conspiracy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
new world conspiracy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new world conspiracy

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

new world conspiracy - Page 4 Empty Re: new world conspiracy

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:21 pm

she smiled and nodded opening one eye and looking over at him

"whats it like?" she asked finally turning on her side to face him

"when you grow up as a human?" she asked curiously "why arent you bitter against me like the rest?" she asked
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Kenji smiled slightly... "how could I be bitter against you?.. you've been more of a family then any human... except for those two..." he sighed slightly... his tired body was giving up on him... he rolled over on his side and slightly curled up next to Lote... "I hate them... humans... they took them from me... the same way they did to your people... I hate them... and if I had my way... they would be dead... along with me..." he said falling asleep...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Theo smiled in wonder at it all. "Your life...it's so, exciting." he said blushing faintly. "oh great now I sound like a fan girl." he said smoothing a finger over the fruit. "but it is amazing to think you can heal by just connecting to something like water. You are the only one that can do that from your people right?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:53 pm

"k-kenji..." she whispered and sighed curling up with him placing her hand over his

she fell asleep quickly after being so exhausted from the last few days she curled up into him in her sleep for the warmth since she was freezing from being wet and out of the water

she let off a shiver in her sleep and pushed closer to him still out
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:56 pm

"i can not heal... when i am heart i am hurt... but my people if ever they need to can walk in the river of souls and be healed... and i feel it as they do... and i see them as they heal. " she wisperd.

" it is so strange... actualy, i in a way feel like there mother as they heal in the water and it breakes my heart when another dies....

im glad you have brightend my daystheo... " she smiled as she took another bight looking at him and blushing.

there was something about Theo that ...was just wander full...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 pm

"well I'm glad to help." He laughed rubbing the back of his head. "it's very strange I found a friend in the one person I met randomly." he yawned slightly but caught himself smiling. "sorry I'm a bit tired." he said then looked around. "I would offer to take the couch but I don't see a bed."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Aka giggled and hoped off the table and walked over to the wide couch, " we can share silly. " she gigled.

she saw no problem with it, " its not liike you will bite me in your sleep, and we are friends" she stated with out a qualm.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:26 am

lote was flinching in her sleep every few seconds her sleep filled with the memories of the lab

there where tears running down from her closed eyes and she grabbed onto kenjis shirt pushing into him and finally ending up curled up ontop of him

"n-n" she mumbled flinching and pushing against him again her tears starting to make his shirt wet
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:49 am

Kenji stirred slightly with Lote's grumblings... and he opened an eye seeing her cuddled in his arms... when he saw this, he imagined himself pressing against his mother crying... she was sick, and he couldn't sleep at night because of he always dreamt of losing her... she would soothe him in her arms every night to help him sleep... and instinctively, he did the same to Lote...

Kenji wrapped his arms around her, and stroked her hair softly... "shh... it's alright now..." he said mimicking his mother's voice... "I'm here... it's ok..." he gently lulled and wispered stroking her hair... "it's ok... everything will be alright..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:59 pm

"n-no... i didnt do it..." she whimpered pushing against him "k-ken...ji.." she mumbled and loosened her grip still crying but she wasnt so tense

after a minute shew as relaxed she jumped awake instinctively grabbing her knife and holding it to his throat

"k-... oh." she said pulling it away and placing it back in the holster

"i..." she mumbled and whipped her eyes "i was crying.. im sorry" she said desperately trying to brush the water that was already soaked into his shirt off but water was still rimming her eyes
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:52 pm

"lote..." Kenji started wiping the tears from her eyes... "it's alright... I understand... after waht you've been through you have a right to cry... and I have to comfort you... a few tears don't matter to me... now c'mon... you need to sleep... after what you've been through it's really the only thing that'll do you any good..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:14 pm

lote shook her head and tried to get up but couldnt "no im fine" she said and rubbed her eyes

"i..im.... oh god kenji i was so scared" she said and cried into him her body shaking

"i cant get any of it out of my head. it hurts still. everything... it hurts..." her words where muffled through his shirt
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Kenji clenched his fist tightly when seeing Lote this way... "I know... and I can never imagine what kind of pain you went through... all I can do is promise to you... that I will make them suffer as much pain as they did to you... even if it takes me the rest of my life... a simple beating won't be enough..." he said smiling slightly...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:03 pm

she sniffled and then stopped looking up at kenji

"kenji... are you still... are... are you just saying that to kiss me still?" she asked quitely unable to look at him

"nevermind" she whispered sitting up next to him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Theo blinked at her totally unphased look while saying this and felt his face growing hot as he stammered out, "ah Aka I don't think-"
'idiot remember she isn't used to human customs.' he cleared his throat and tried that again. He couldn't help but smile at her last comment and shook his head. She really was adorable, like a kid that may have had the mentality of an adult but fell from it's niavety. "friendship's not usually assosiated with somethig like this," he said under his breath, "but what choice do I have?" he tossed the papers into the file and walked over also pulling of his lab coat. "sorry the things really annoying and dumb looking. Reminds me of a mad scientist." he said then ran a hand through his hair. "Ah so um-" he said awkwardly. "I think I'm gonna just-um." he gave up on trying to explain, his tired eyes reflecting his lack of patience with himself, and simply motioned towards the couch. "Ladies first."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:12 am

Aka giggled and took his hand pulling him to the couch and pushed him down before she got in her self.

pulling hte light covers over him she then crawled in nestling up against his chest.

she wiggled for only a moment before sighing in content, " hmmmn, your so warm Theo.. " she mumbled happily hooking an arm around him as she pulled her self closer, compleatl oblivious of anything other then his warmth and the strange comfort she got form him... just being there with her....

" i dont know what i will do when you leave me too... " she said more so in her sleep as sad set to her face as she drifted off...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Kenji woke tiredly as the sun rose over the clearing... he grunted softly and reacted when he felt something warm on him... he almost freaked when he saw Lote there... but then he relaxed again... "oh yea..." he said putting an arm around her bashfully... then he sighed and scratched his head... "yesterday was quite a day... I've got to remember to stay away from those fruits from now on... but maybe..." he said looking down at Lote in his arms and blushed... "maybe it wasn't SO bad..."

Reynold sat quietly in his office... his eyes greyed over... he stared down at a dusty photo of himself his wife and Kenji all smiling at their house on earth... "my dear... what can we do about our son?.. please... I need your help now more then ever... what should I do?.."

The next moment Clark came in with a cigar in his hand... he leaned against a nearby wall and lit it, breathing in the smoke happily... "ahh Reynold... you're not still dwelling on the past are you?.." he asked pitying the man infront of him...

"my own son... after all this... I don't really understand what this was for..." Reynold said regretfully...

Clark's eyes widened sharply and the cigar fell from his mouth... he then walked over and spun the chair to face him putting his hands on the arms... "WHAT THIS WAS ALL FOR!!??" he said mimicking Reynold... he then removed something from his pocket... a crystal... it glowed brightly... "THIS!!! THIS is what we have strived for... this... power source... almost limitless in potential... and it was thanx to YOUR research that we could make a more powerful reaction... by imbuing artificial materials to their skin YOU exponentially increased the output... and now we have more then ten-times the output of crystallization after their reaction..." Clark said putting the crystal back in his pocket... "the one that got away... it would have been the largest reaction to date... and we lost her... BUT... if we are able to find this... spirit... then maybe... just maybe... we could see an unprecedented event..." Clark then turned, picking up his cigar and inhaling it happily, breathing out in relief... "and your little tracker chip trick that you pulled on your son is the key... we will heal our broken world... and then what happened to your wife will NEVER happen again... isn't that what you want?.." Clark asked slyly...

"yes... it's what SHE would want..." Reynold said sadly...

"then you know what you have to do..." Clark replied leaving the room...

"yes..." Reynold said rubbing a finger over the picture on his desk... "I do know..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:33 pm

lote yawned and looke dup at him rubbing her sleepy and sore eyes

"mm? oh ... good morning kenji" she mumbled and laid her bead back on his chest for a moment then sat up and stretched

"mm...*yawn*... so how are you feeling? any better? you still all love drunk?" she asked looking over at him her hair still curled around her face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Kenji scoffed slightly... "love drunk?.. as if that stupid fruit would affect me for that long... I couldn't stand another minute of that pathetic drole..." he got up and dusted himself off... "c'mon... we'd better get going..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:20 pm

"ok." she said and got up stretching and touching her metal ears and tail again "ugh its so weird" she said and moved her tail

"uggghh so werid" she said and sighed walking after him "i feel like a freak" she mumbled then looked over at him

"but im hungry. i want food... " she complained walking up next to him grumbling
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:20 pm

"and?.." Kenji said uncaringly... "you know this forest better then I do... if you're so hungry then-" he stopped talking when his stomach growled loudly... "well... alright... let's go find some food then..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:27 pm

she rolled her eyes and looked around "yea knowing your stupid self you would eat another love fruit. all i heard yesterday was OH LOTE MY SWEET!!!" she said and poked his cheek teasingly

"food food food..." she mumbled looking around where they where at and sighed.

"hm..." she walked over to the bottom of a tree and pulled up a large leafed plant and turned it over chewing on the roots

"mm. yep." she said and held it in her mouth pulling up a few more and handed him a bunch and resumed chewing on the room of hers

"dont eat the leaves they will make you sick. but the red roots part is sweeter then jam" she said bitting it off and throwing the leaf on the forest floor chewing on another root while she kept walking
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Kenji took a bite and grinned happily... he was actually quite hungry... "alright... so what now?.. any plans on where we're going to go?.. what we're going to do?.. et cetera, et cetera..." he said walking up next to her...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:31 pm

"of course.." she said and chewed thoughtfully on the root before looking over at him

"i need to somehow get these things off of me." she said refurring to the ears and tail

"but i dont know how to do it" she said tapping the stalk against her lips before taking another bite

"you know anything about these things? what they do what they are for... do they have a tracking system in them? if so i need to hurry and get rid of them" she said lost in her questioning
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Kenji stopped for a moment and looked her up and down... then thought carefully... "alright... well... I never knew much about my father's research so I can't put all the pieces together... but those THIINGS... might have something to do with the reaction... I'm not sure about tracking though... I don't think they'd need a reason to track an experiment since there hasn't been any escape since you... we just got really lucky... that's all..." he said leaning against a tree... "I wish we knew someone who could tell us more... and there isn't a way that I know of to get those removed... there has to be a way though..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next