FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
new world conspiracy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
new world conspiracy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
new world conspiracy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
new world conspiracy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
new world conspiracy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
new world conspiracy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
new world conspiracy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
new world conspiracy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
new world conspiracy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new world conspiracy

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

new world conspiracy - Page 3 Empty Re: new world conspiracy

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Kenji followed rubbing the spot on his forehead where she flicked him... "tch... calling me a perv..." he mumbled... "as if I'd be interested anyway..." he grumbled angrily... but he was actually interested in the healing paste so he ran up beside her... he had studied medicines quite a bit, and this herb could be very useful to his work...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:41 pm

lote chuckled and walked up to the tree and stretched still feeling sore then jumpedup grabbing a branch pulling herself up

"come on. you can climb cant you?" she said and pulled herslef up on the branch standing on it before climbing up another one till she got to the top parts of the tree and she sat with one leg on either side of the branch waiting for him to join her
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Kenji struggled up into the depths of the large tree... as he reached the top he huffed tiredly... then as he neared Lote he slipped... grabbing onto a branch quickly he held tightly... "alittle help?.." he asked trying to pull himself up...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:56 pm

she reached down and grabbed his arm then his hand pulling helping him to the branch

"clumsy human" she said putting her hands on his shoulders to steady him on the branch

"alright." she said looking at him "think you can balance?" she asked not letting go

"its a skinny branch so try and be careful ok? i dont have a medicine to fix a broken neck"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:24 pm

"yea..." Kenji said trying to stop himself from another near death fall... "alright... so why did you drag me all the way up here?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:06 pm

she let go of him and moved so bother her legs where two one side then hung herself from her legs and took out her knife cutting a small blue and yellow fruit that was shaped like a triangle

"these are very rare. only the trees that drink from the blue water of the elders give these fruits" she chuckled sitting back up straight keeping perfect balance

"this is what you make of it. except you mis some of the herbs on the forest floor. if you ate this straight... well." she said and blushed slightly before handing it to him

"hang onto that alright im going to cut a few more down" she said and hung again reaching out to harvest more
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Kenji took it and held it curiously... "hmmm... it looks and feels like any ordinary fruit... and it's properties seem quite the same aswell... I wonder what the defining difference is?.." he asked aloud... then his curiosity grew... "what happens if you eat it straight?.." he questioned bringing it close to his face...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:27 pm

she sat up with 3 more in her arms and then looked at him

"NO WAIT!" she said thinking he was going to bite into it so he reached out to grab it. accidentally shoving it into his mouth due to loosing her balance

"oh crap..." she said and looked at him with wide eyes

"alright... your going to need to get out of this tree. and i want you, no matter how much you think you feel that way. need to stay rational. your are not in your right mind. got it?" she said and helped him climb down then paced the floor making him sit leaning against the tree

"jesus... its called the fun fruit. my people would eat them on their wedding day." she said and shook her head

"when someone says dont eat something dont eat it.... how are you feeling" she asked him looking down at him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:32 pm

"I believe YOU were the one who force fed me this bitter-tasting thing..." he said picking a piece out of his teeth... "besides... I don't know what you're getting all worked up about... I'm fine alright..." he said as the fruit's effects started to work their way into his system... "I still don't understand what's so special about this fruit anyway... what're the effects does this 'fun fruit' have on people..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:37 pm

".... they make you feel all lovey dovey." she said and kneeled down checking his eyes

"sweet god you ate the whole thing didnt you? most people just take a bite ... that'll do for the entire day. ive never seen someone eat an entire one..." she said and blinked

"maybe it doesnt work on humans.. you seem to be doing ok... but i swear if you try to get me to eat one ill slug ya" she said but looked concerned
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:51 pm

(... Molly... what kind of situation are you trying to get into here?.. I'll play along... but... *sigh...* as soon as you said 'don't eat that fruit' I actually kind of pictured something like this happening...)

Kenji grunted at her concern and tried to get up brushing his arm on her leg by accident... then something clicked... and he reached out and gently stroked the end of her chin with his fingers... "I'm sorry..." he said trying to snap out of it... "but... I never realized how smooth your skin is..." his cheeks blushed slightly and his eyes drooped... "being with you like this must be fate..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 pm

((haha nothing is going to happen i just thought of making some comedy i was tired off all the depression that ive been writing as of late. i need a comedy break >.< i been needing a good laugh lately... if you wanna change it thats cool too just say it and ill make it something like an illness))

"w-what?" she said and blinked then pulled her head away her face a litlte pink

"tch. you need to snap out of this kenji. understood?" she said sternly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:05 pm

(no it's fine... I jsut thought it was cute that's all... and it IS funny so cootos to you!!!)

As Lote backed away, Kenji moved closer with determination and quickly put an arm around her back pulling her close to him to the point where they were touching... he then leaned forward, his warm breath resounding in her ear... and, ever so quietly he whispered... "wouldn't you want to stay like this forever?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:11 pm

((haha aw thankies then it is rather cute hm? i kinda stole it ya know KH with the star fruit Razz hehe))

"k-kenji this isnt you talking this is that fruit." she said her face now a bright red her heart beating wildly

"if by staying this way you mean free from civilization then yes you are correct. but if you mean with your arms around me then you need to take a step back or ill slug ya kenji" she said loosely balling up a shaking fist trying to push herself free from his grip

"ur tickling my ear with that" she said trying to wiggle her way free

"come on do you want to learn how to make the medical paste or not?" she said looking up at him like twitching her nose with frustration. he was stronger then she had imagined
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 pm

(ahhh... the star fruit... I see now... but I don't think they'd ever have it do something like THIS though... lol...)

with his hand still around her back, and against her struggling, he spins with her and causes her to fall off her feet and holds her up on a slant... then he leans over her his eyes looking in hers... his free hand graps hold of her hand and holds it passionately... "do you not feel the way I feel for you?.." he asked innocently... "please... let me express my feelings to you..." his face drew nearer to hers after his words...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:32 pm

((haha your correct about that >.< still cute tho))

"HOLD ON!" she said and put her hand over his face trying to push him back

"first off!!" she said pushing his head back

"you where just yellin at me and now your picking me up. SECOND, THIS-" she said moving her finger in a circle at him "isnt the kenji i know." she said and rolled her eyes

"tch..." she said her face red and her hand over his mouth
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Kenji's mind tried to fight back but the fruit was too strong...

"d... d-don't f-fight this..." he blurted out... "don't fight the feelings you know we have... there is a connection between us..." as he said this he grabbed her hands again and held his over hers, warming them... "the connection is deeper then you know... let me show you..." he leaned forward again, his lips almost touching hers...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:50 pm

"IMA KNEE YOU IN THE CROTCH IF YOU DONT STOP!" she said her face a bright red as she felt his lips nearly brushing hers

"k-k-k-kenji!" she said and with a strained push jumped down from his grip her hands still in his but they where locked holding him ou from her

"alright." she said and looked up at him

"you just need to relax ok lover boy?" she said and huffed

"if i have to ill wrestle you to the ground and hold you down the entire day... now please... let me just show you how to mix these herbs ok?" she said and let go of his hands slowly then turned around and grabbed the fruits

"so you take these. dont eat them but you take then and you cut them open like so" she said and sat down crossing her legs pulling her knife and and gently peeling the fruit before glancing up at him

"come on sit down. its a very careful process. you cant cut off to much of the meet cause all that juice is what you need" she said and opened it up carefully.

"you can even use the skin as a little bowl to mix everything" she said and smiled at him

"kenji... stop looking at me like that" she said blushing at his stare
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Kenji watched her carefully while sitting as she prepared the fruit... "you are truly beautiful... and so skilled... perhaps that's why my feelings are so hard to hide... how can you possibly blame me for wanting to express them?.." he said moving closer to her... "let me jsut be near you... just your scent would keep me happy..." he begged while slightly sniffing the air... "like a the petals of a rose..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:05 pm

she turned a bright red and twitched slightly then looked up at him

"ok. if i let you set next to me you have to promise not to try any funny bussiness alright?" she said and scooted over for him to sit next to her

"now here" she said and grabbed his hands putting them together cupping them and sitting the opened fruit in his hand

"hold that while i put this in it" she said and put some of the mint leaves and a few other herbs before she took it fron his hand and grabbed a rock mashing it all together and then she held it up

"done" she said and grabbed some of it on her fingers and rubbed it on her leg where she had gotten scratched by the tree and it immediatly disappeared

"amazing isnt it" she said and whipped the paste away

"you have to keep this a secret tho ok?" she said and grabbed a bag that was tied around her waist and pushed the paste into it and handed it to him

"you might need this one day." she said and sighed "clumsy human" she said and shook her head

"come on. i need to get more drinking water" she said and stood up holding her hand out to help him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:14 pm

"so kind... so smart... to grace me with your very being... I am a lucky man..." he said taking her hand graciously... "to never let go of you... is the only dream that I have left in me... my everything and forever..." he then put the paste away with his other hand, storing it in a plastic container that he kept in his pouch... "let us go fetch water together..." he said hapily while holding continuing to hold her hand...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:35 pm

she rolled her eyes. what he was saying was indeed turning her face red... but another part of her kept kicking her and telling her its not real.

"alright you love drunk human. lets go" she said loosely holding his hand. she walked up to the water and let go of his hand cupping it and taking a sip before wipping her mouth on her arm and then smiling and sitting on the edge of the water pulling her boots off sticking her legs in the cool refreshing water her legs disappearing up to her knees in the water. she swished her feet around playfully and looked up at him

"feels good" she chuckled "i havent done this since i was a little kid but... you want to go swimming?" she asked. she hadnt done something so childish as letting her gaurd down to splash about in water since she was a very young child.

"come on it'll be fun" she said and jumped in the rest of the way the water going up just below her chest which she immediatly reevaluated

"AHHH COLD!" she yelled a shiver running up her spine from the shock of her sun heated skin being dunked in the cool water

she waded over out of the shade and stood in the sun lit water laughing

"ahhh better" she said her blue markings nearly disappearing int he sun light
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 pm

"I enjoy watching you more then joining in myself..." Kenji said with a chuckle turning his head slightly sideways... he watched the water drip down her skin creating goosebumps as it went from the cold... shimmering slightly in the sun, he became hypnotized by her smooth round shoulders... "so pretty... I was very lucky to have met you..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 pm

she shrugged and dunked under then came back up trying to smooth her hair back but it just curled around her face and she blinked shaking her hair the ringlets bouncing up and laying down her shoulders and back

"whatever its actually pretty nice once you get in" she said and swam to the middle of the water where the current was and laughed dancing in the currents before swimming back over and pulling herself out her clothes and curly hair clinging to her skin even tighter then before

she sighed and laid in the grass water still dripping off her stomach arms legs and face

"that felt good" she said closing her eyes. she hadnt even noticed the water had loosened the front tie on the shirt he had given her opening the top few buttons.

"mm. sun feels good doesnt it?" she asked through closed eyes
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Kenji laid down next to Lote... "the sun..." he said, his face relaxing slightly... "yea... it does feel nice..." he said seriously... "must be nice to be so far away from all the chaos..." Kenji said, his eyes drooping slightly...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next