FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
new world conspiracy - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
new world conspiracy - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
new world conspiracy - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
new world conspiracy - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
new world conspiracy - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
new world conspiracy - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
new world conspiracy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
new world conspiracy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
new world conspiracy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new world conspiracy

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

new world conspiracy - Page 5 Empty Re: new world conspiracy

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Theo blushed darkly practicaly shocked into a tense state as the whole thing happened. He could feel her soft, warm body next to his and that made his heart beat ring in his ears. "Theo your so warm?" he mumbled looking down at her arm that practically pinned him down. 'ah damn....' he glanced at her face and saw the small sadness past her obvious comfort. His gaze softened and he released most of the awkward feelings with a sigh. Blushing softly he relaxed into her resting an arm around her and found sleep coming much easier than usual
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Aka sleep well for a few hours till her dream turned sower...

she was out side again feeling life alaround till sudenly things turned red....

seh gasped looking around feeling warm... too warm.

gasping she started to run twords the medow there was a small lake there.... or was.

when she reached the medow there stood the new building of the space people....

she looked around confused and hurt... were were her people... her world was empty except of things she didnt understand... she needed to understand... she wasnted to be safe... theo... theo was the only people of that city she could trust.... her only living friend.... other then Lote...

seh wimperd tossing in her sleep obviously destressed, " Theo... " she called out in stress.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Aka's tossing and turning jostled Theo awake. "Huh wha?" he looked around drowsily then heard her say his name and sighed? "hey Aka it's okay Im right here." he said shaking her slightly when she repeated his name again. "must be a bad dream..." he mumbled remenerjng wen shed mentioned she was positively terrified of that dream of being apart of the water and being uable to help Lote. "it's okay, everythings alright." he cooed softly, trying to immitate the way his mother had done when he was little, a way that always seemed to calm him down as a child.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 pm

waking she looke dup at him teary eye's round with fear.

" The... Theo?" she asked before cringing into his side.

" i watched it all over again... the death... they were all gone... no one... no one wanted to be near me again non like me ... i am ... i am horible?"

Aka shiverd, " Theo... Theo... dont hate me... please... please hate me... or leave... please dont me.... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:22 pm

lote blinked "well there is always glasses... i mean you kinda scared him to death back there but he can still get inside and stuff. so i think we should go find him" she said "hes probably with aka still..." she said and turned looking around "i have no idea where to even start searching" she said confused

((serious Kim and Aka. i have no idea where your characters are >.< can you let me know so lote and Kenji can start headin in that direction?))
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:34 pm

the meca temple not far from the the new setlement of the scientists ^^
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Theo shook his head, unable to understand. "Hate you?" he said in an exasperated half sigh. "Aka why would I-how could I hate you?" he said frowning. 'that dream must have been hell for her...I'm not good at comforting people though...' he shushed her petting her hair softly. "Hey, I told you everything was alright didn't I?" he said raising an eyebrow at her. "you trust me right?" he paused for an answer but decided he needed to get to the point. "Then trust me that I will be here for you and try to make everything alright okay?" he said but his words surprised him. That speech was very if not totaly rare for him.
(yep! But oh gosh I'm falling asleep on myself here. Well gnight!!!)
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Aka looked up at him her brow wrinkled in concern as she gazed into his eye's.

" trust you will be here form me... " she blushed at this and looked away feeling strange.

her stomach was all in a not... her face hot," thanks.. " she wisperd getting out of bed and reaching for a peice of fruit that would ease her stomach... or was supost to...

she ate it quickly and then walked back bashfully suddenly feleing embaresed about getting onto the couch with him," ummm... sorry for bothering ... you Theo..."

she keep steeling looks at him and trying to hid her blush as she got into the bed and pullled up close to him her back against him to hide the crimson her pail cheeks had become, the fruit not helping in the bit.

" ummm... night... good night Theo... " she wisperd.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:11 am

"alright come on kenji i have a feeling i know where they are, aka always talked about that temple. we just need to find it" she said to him looking in the direction of the science lab settlement

"i... im pretty sure its back this way" she said but that was a lie. she knew exactly where it was she was just hesitant in going there. she was scared out of her mind to walk by that horrible place again. but at the same time she wanted to burst through the door and just kill everyone that she came into contact with and she was afraid getting to close would trigger that emotion even stronger then it already was.

she stared at the direction for a long moment before finally starting to walk "c'mon" she said and looked determined. she had made up her mind
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:15 am

Kenji was confused for a moment... "glasses?.. who the heck is that?.." he asked following after her... "and where exactly are we going anyway?.."

(Kimi... were you making fun of me or something?.. >.>)
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:06 pm

lote turned to him "oh.. um his real name is theo i think. i always just called him glasses cause he wears the weird slices of glass that he says helps his eyes see better. my people didnt use them" she said her pace slow and instead of running straight through things she went around taking her time in no way in a hurry to get closer to the place that gave her painful nightmares
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:03 pm

"wait a minute... are you talking about a human?.. how do you know a human either then me?.." Kenji asked continuing to follow her...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:52 pm

(huh wha? I made fun of you? I'm sorry if I did.)
Theo blinked raising an eye brow at her weird behavior. "okay, ah good night?" he said but it was hinted with worry. 'She's just probably freaked out from that dream...or that speech was a little much...' he blushed slightly biting his lip. He never would have said that to anyone but Akari seemed to be different. She needed support but he wasn't sure if she needed it from him. 'oh well...can't dwell on it...' he said nodding off without much effort.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:58 pm

~Kimcora~ wrote:Aka's tossing and turning jostled Theo awake. "Huh wha?" he looked around drowsily then heard her say his name and sighed? "hey Aka it's okay Im right here." he said shaking her slightly when she repeated his name again. "must be a bad dream..." he mumbled remenerjng wen shed mentioned she was positively terrified of that dream of being apart of the water and being uable to help Lote. "it's okay, everythings alright." he cooed softly, trying to immitate the way his mother had done when he was little, a way that always seemed to calm him down as a child.

(didn't you notice that I did pretty much the EXACT same thing just a page or two back?.. I mean... literally...)
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:36 pm

(I swear I have no idea to be honest with ya I haven't even read you an Bks posts. I dunno, I was up at lik some ungodly hour responding so maybe I made a mistake. I'm sorry that that happened, I'll change it I promise. Seriously though I wouldn't make fun of any of y'all)
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:44 pm

(hey... Kimi just chill... I was just joking around... it's just that the fact that you wrote pretty much the exact same thing as me was funny... that's all... don't worry so much... as if I'd be mad about something like that...)
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:25 pm

(wow...this mist be one of my ditzy days. Well sorry for framing out. I don't like the thought of anyone being mad and well now I'm spamming the thread, making more people mad)
Theo woke to the sound of his phone ringing and sat up lazily. The morning sun poured in from cracks in the roof and he almost didn't recognize where he was. The place was absolutely amazing with architectures pillars and atone worked artestry on the walls. He almost forgot totaly abou his phone. "hello?" he yawned into it and Jenny's sigh of annoyance answered. "where are you?"
Theo blinked. "ummm out." he said looking down at Akari who still seemed to be asleep, "but isn't it Saturday? I don't have to be in at work till about 2-"
"I was trying to see if you wanted to go out for breakfast with a group from the lab but you aren't home." she said then sighed. "oh well maybe next time..."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Aka woke up and smiled up at theo her sleepy eye's blinking as she giggled. " good moring Theo." she said not even noticing the phone.

she sat up her long hair swinging around her body as she streached and then relaxed looking around languidly. " hmmmmn, you want fruit or something for brakefast?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:57 pm

"i met him one of the first times i broke into the lab. he helped me out." she said and shrugged "i still dont trust him but, he'll do for now" she said to kenji walking to the edge of the forest and turning to walk farther away from the settlement going towards the temple

"i broke in to get my mask back as i recall" she said and smiled

"the fox mask of my people was carried with honor. and now is smashed and probably in some disgusting bin you humans throw all your waste into" she said cringing her nose

"i dont know how you stand it" she said looking over at kenji again but she tripped over a root and flew forward putting her arm down to catch herself and flip herself back onto her which happened smoothly but her tai land extra ears threw off her idea of balance and weight and she smashed her face into the side of a tree

"ow." she mumbled pulling herself from the treea few pieces of back clinging to her face

she spit out a few pieces too and blinked brushing it off quickly and walking forward her face a dark red

"stupid metal..." she grumbled picking the pieces off her cheek her face stained tomato red

'oh smooth move lote' she thought embarrassed as all get out
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 am

intead of his usual rude comments, Kenji simply came up to her and pulled some pieces of tree out of her hair... "come on... we should keep going..." he said starting to walk ahead of her... 'I knew there was something weird about that scientist... but if he's in the same field as my father, then I won't be able to trust him at all...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:46 pm

she blinked when he pulled the bark free from her hari expecting an insult and getting this was rather different behavior for him she ran up to his side keeping up with him glancing over occasionally to try and read his face

'whats going on up there...' she thought referring to his mind before looking back and then turning off the path they where on

"this way" she said leading him through thick dense woods that nearly blocked out the sun with all the heavy leaves and folliage spiderwebbing its way from the ground to the trees and everything inbetween

she grabbed ahold of the vines and started climbing them walking through almost cat like using her tail to balance and move forward quicker then she normal would have traveling just above kenji

"should be just out of here. its just quicker to cut through this" she called down to him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:30 pm

"yea I suppose it would be... just tell me when we get close... I wanna do alittle looking around before we get there..." he said thinking carefully... 'I can't have something happen to Lote again... this time I'll be ready for it if something comes...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Jenny about dropped her phone and Theo could hear her fumbling for it. "Who was that?!" His face turned totally red and he could barely form a good lie. "it's no one." he said and she rolled her eyes placing a hand on her hip. "Theo who is it? It's not no one. An it sounded like a-" she paused and he could almost picture her cocky smile. "it's a girl. Who is she? Why have you been keeping her a secret?" Theo shook his head. If Jenny tried to persue this Akari was in danger of being discovered by Clark. "Jen it's not like that. She's just a friend."
"uh huh." She said and he huffed in annoyance. "look Jenny I have to go. You can interrogate me later, okay." he growled closed the phone and tossed it to the side. "Sorry Akari, she just gets on my nerves is all." he said then smiled softly, "Sure, fruit sounds awesome."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:43 pm

aka got up an dgatherd some fruit and smiled bringing it back so they could eat it in the bed.

taking a bite out of a white fruit with a red middle and giggled, " you know... its fun with you here... you are the first persone i have sleep with. " she said.

" did you sleep well?" She asked smilling. as she looked around in the sun light. it was a peacfull day altogether.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:19 pm

The phrasing of her words about vein the first person shed slept with had him trailing back to the coversation with Jenny. 'that does look really strange...oh what am I saying this is Aka I'm talking to here.' he cleared his throat but didn't meet her eyes. "ah yeah...I slept well. You had a bit of nightmare though? Did you sleep any better after that?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next