FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
new world conspiracy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
new world conspiracy - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
new world conspiracy - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
new world conspiracy - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
new world conspiracy - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
new world conspiracy - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
new world conspiracy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
new world conspiracy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
new world conspiracy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new world conspiracy

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

new world conspiracy - Page 8 Empty Re: new world conspiracy

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:47 am

it hit her as a bit of a shock "...destroy you." theo's voice echoed in her head those last couple of words

"lets do it" she said almost instantly " besides. i wont die. i cant. i have to stay alive, and i will." she said confidentally even tho her eyes flashed with doubt for a moment

she took in a sighing breath running her fingers through her brown hair "ok, theo" she said

"what happens. what do we do to do this.... de-metal-ization... thing" she said and looked at him

"i want to know details what will happen, how will it happen, when will it happen, how to do i make it happen?" she said her mind made up
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Theo looked from Aka to Lote. He met her eyes and realized she wasn't going to budge on getting a cure, no matter if it meant she might die. "okay, basically Im going to need a copy of the substance they injected in you, a bit of Akas blood, and yours. Basically Im thinking we should find out what we can about it then work on the syrum. It should be a little simple but there is one more thing." he frowned then folded his arms. "to actually preform all this it means getting into the lab, and keeping the research from Clark. Lote and Aka are going to have to be close by and," he looked at Kenji. "Are you willing to help keep the others out of this?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Kenji laughed alittle and clenched his fists... "you actually think I'm going to trust you with Lote in a lab?.. last I checked you were there when I found her like this... so I think I'd rather find a cure myself... c'mon Lote..." he said motioning to her... "are you really going to believe the bull that's coming out of this guy's mouth?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:17 pm

lote looked from theo to kenji and then looked away to think for a moment. everything about her was screaming to not get near the lab

"what if i just gave you my blood and you did research there theo. i ... i dont know if i can go inside of there again theo i just..." she said and took a step towards kenji

"how would i get in without them knowing. they have eyes all over the place. they can see without people even people even being near by" she said more to herself but she said then turned to kenji

"if its the only way though..." she said hesitantly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Lote's last words struck a cord with Kenji... "fine... go with him then... see if I care..." he said walking away from them "you want to go back with him to a lab then GO!!! don't think I'll come running to save your ass again though..." he turned and faced the wall... "well?.. what're you waiting for huh?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm

she looked suprised and then it turned into anger

"FINE!" she said and clentched her fits

"i didnt need you to save me the first time if i knew this would have happened. i wish you would have just left me for dead." she growled and grabbed theo's arms pulling him onto her back and grabbing akari in her arms racing forward knockin kenji back and running out of the temple towards the lab

her anger was fueling her strength as she raced and stopped at the edge setting them both down

she growled and paced then punched the tree next to them nearly uprooting it

she huffed and looked at theo

"LETS DO THIS!" she yelled at him gritting her teeth the metal fangs scrapping against her real ones
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Kenji got up after being knocked down... "hey!!!" he yelled but they were already gone... "whatever... who needs 'em anyway?.." he said to himself... seeing the folder's that he was reading earlier he decided to take them... he sat down with a group of the files and started to finger through them... "I can probably figure out a cure by myself... as if I'd need Theo or that dumb broad anyway..." he looked down at the paper sadly...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Akari blinked at teh entire exchange... Theo was there....

she keep silent, Theo coudlnt be part of that studdy though right? he was her freind.. he wasnt one of the mad docters there at the lab.

she tried to relax as Lote ran them to the border of the forest... but she was getting nervous... she was afraid of the labs form Lote...and Theo's own words...

" Theo... im sorta scard.... Lote... i hope this works... if any one can do it its Theo... i trust him wiht my life. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:23 am

lotes heart was racing so fast that she thought it was going to explode out of her chest

she was scared. and worst off the only one that she knew could match her own strength was miles behind them. she sighed knowing she needed to play the calm cool roll and protect these two

"alrigh" she said calmly turning to theo

"we need to get there but i know there are.. eyes watching. i saw them in the corners of the halls and outside. they are little black boxes. we cannot be see by these." she said and looked at theo

"i can get to them without being seen. just leave that to me. i want you to tell me how to disable them" she said but really her mind was racing to find out how. she would figure it out she just needed time. time they didnt have

Last edited by +AmA+ on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:24 pm

(Ama?.. I thought Kenji was miles behind?..)
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:53 pm

* i think i was a typo ^^*
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:56 pm

woooops i ment to theo my bad))
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Theo looked back at the direction they'd just come from and shook his head. "Lote-" he knew she was pissed off at the guy but he ha only been trying to protect her. Theo would have done the same thing if Kenji started to fill Aka's head with ideas of going back to that city. But wasn't that what he was doing now? "to disable them you have to pull a green wire that sits towards the back of the camera. It was cause it to shut down without causing the gaurds to freak out." he said then added, "I just need the blood samples from the two of you, afterwards Lote please leave here and protect Akari." he said the last part barely above a whisper but he knew she heard him. He turned to Akari and nodded slightly. "Aka it's good to be scared of this place, but as long as Lote and I are here you'll be safe okay?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Lote nodded and turned toward the building taking a deep breath and stretching jumping to get ready for the run

"im going to go disable them.... now" she said when a breeze rushed by and she disappeared in the thick grass racing witht he windlooking like a glitch for a second on the screen of the first camera as she pressed her body up to the blind corner of the wall grabbing it pushing herself up holding onto the rim of the roof pulling herself up more reaching over with the other hand wincing at the weight and angle she was holding herself up was making her arms shake. she yanked the green wire and dropped down infront of the enterance then put her fingers in her mouth and whistled like a bird to theo and akari
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Theo grabbed Akati's hand and pulled her along, careful to keep her behind himas he approached the metal doors. He pulled out his ID and ran it past the scanner which in turn opened the large doors. "Usually the south wing is pretty empty, room 16 is generally an unused lab after the threat of diseases on this planet were taken care of. Fastest way there is through those doors," he pointed to a solid looking door without any marking or even evidence of a door knob. "take a left at the yellow door and you know what to do about the cameras." he walked over to the door and fiddled with the key pad and the door creaked open. "Anyone still filling out their shift will get suspicios if they see me using that hallway. You can take it with Aka and hide out till I can get to you using the normal hallway." he said, his gut feeling that all this was for false hope made his stomach twist in knots as he said, "sound like a plan?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 pm

she picked up akari and held her close

"yes i understand. i will get to the room and wait for you." she said her heart pouding so hard she thought that she might hit akari with it

she moved her way down the halls then set akari down taking out a camera or two before coming back and getting her

"left at yellow door..." she said and turned walking in to an older looking lab room shutting the door behind them she moved to a dark corner that was hidden and placed akari in there

"shhh. lets be extra quite in here" she said to her and heard clanking around outside the door she moved over to the only enterance in the room and pressed against the wall to try and hear and also if need be to kill anyone who entered
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Akari was shocked and worried...

she was very scared of this place, and even more so alown to be alown... what woudl she do if nighther of them were at her side... if she found her self alown again.

she siverd in fear and regreated being to scared to tell Theo good by till she saw him again... she didnt know how to explain the way she felt for him...

she had never goin though this before and it confused the hell otu of her.

tha tand Lote... she had never met the girl before so recently... she had never realy been alowed to see most anyone....

but now she felt she loved to girl like family, she was one wiht her and the forest... but how woudl Theo fit in... he wasnt a child of this earth....

she closed her eye's and shrunk down in fear.... hoping it was Theo out those doors...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Kenji finished flipping through the files that he had and sighed angrily... "well that was useless... who was I kidding... as if the answer would be in a file that Theo brought along with him... these were just experiment thesis' and results... and project hypothesis' all pretty basic..." he walked and put them back where they were and saw one other on the ground... he picked it up and flipped through it... but it was the same... as he reached the end a small device fell out and landed on the floor... Kenji stoped and picked it up curiously... "this... this is the same thing fathers used to track me..." he said recognizing the look of it... "Theo... that godamn bastard!!! I KNEW he was out to get us!!!" he crushed the small tracker in his hand... "and Lote... I left her with him... I'm such an idiot..." Kenji made his way to the exit but was hit just as he was about to leave causing him to fall over painfully...

"you didn't get it exactly right boy..." the security head said looking down at him... "Theo played a part he was unaware of... now we'll be taking you with us... we need to have alittle talk..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:11 pm

lote has a sickening feeling fall over her

"akari... i... i dont feel safe here. i think you should be better hidden" she whispered walking over picking her up

"this room.. its haunting." she said and stood on the dusty desk reaching up pushing one of the ceiling tiles out of the way before hoisting akari up so she could grab on and climb inside

"please hide. and if something happens get to an air vent and get out of here right away. follow the one with the warm air. it will lead you out. and no matter what noises you hear. i want you to stay silent and move as quickly as possible out of here and to the hidden lake." she said to her handing her the glowing liquid "this is incase you get hurt. just rub it on." she said and started sliding the tile back "i know I promised to protect you akari…** she said and then choaked on the next few words “but I might not be able to for very much longer” she said and then pulled the tile closed

“goodbye my spirit” she whispered and jumped down from the table standing in front of the door in a ready stance tears rimmed on her eyes for letting akari down. She let theo down. And… Kenji … he would hate her and she couldn’t even tell him how he made her feel inside before it was all over
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Akari felt over welmed ... she wanted to hold onto her and not let go.. but she coudlnt get caught...

she crawled back against the warm vent mentiond and closed her eye's listening intently.

she didnt want Lote to be in truble... but she would only get in the way... she was to week... to help and it cut her deep.

she cluched the vile and felt a tear fall down her cheek," please.... Theo... please come soon.... " she wisperd
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Kenji opened his eyes in a dark room... his body was bruised and sore... and he couldn't move his leg... chains held his arms in place... two guards moved back from him laughing... "had enough kid?.. you ready to talk to us?.." they smiled laughing...

"f-fuck... you... pieces of shit..." Kenji said panting...

"still haven't had enough eh?.." one said taking another swing at him...

behind a one-way window stood Clark, laughing at the sight... Reynold came in through the door in a fright... "CLARK!!! what're you doing to my son??!!" he asked running up to the glass... "let me in there and stop this insanity now!!!" he demanded...

"Reynold... relax... this is all part of the process... if he behaved like a good boy then we could get what we want and he wouldn't feel a-..." Clark tried to say before getting interupted by Reynold...

"DAMN YOU!!! that's my SON!!!" Reyonold said, his face red...

"Reynold... get a hold of yourself... you know the information we need is vital to our research... this boy was WITH the spirit... and our experiment... and we WILL get the whereabouts of them... and you WILL help us... unless you want your entire life's work to go to waste..." Clark said slyly...

"I... I don't..." Reyonold thought for a moment...

"we want to save our planet Reynold... and prevent another incident like the one with your wife..." Clark smiled... "now I want you to give your little boy THIS..." Clark said with a needle filled with a mysterious green liquid...

Reynold took it in his hands and looked at it... "but... this is only to be used on the creatures on this world... and it causes severe reactions..." he said nervously...

Clark turned away from Reynold... "you WILL do as your told... for the sake of our work here..."

Reynold walked into the barely lit room and the guards walked out... "son... please... tell these men what they want to hear..." Reynold begged to the beaten form of his son...

"go to hell father..." Kenji said in response...

Reynold sighed sadly... and injected the liquid into Kenji's arm... "then you leave me no choice..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Theo walked quickly and quietly down the long hallway getting an exstreemly uneasy feeling. Where was the security, where were the scientists, and where was Clark? He turned the corner quickly looking down at the tools he had hidden away in a case. 'I could be killing her. Or it could possibly not work...Then what will we do?' he pushed against the door and breathed a sigh to release some of his tension. 'this is going to work. It will.' he said turning the door knob and walking inside. He jumped slightly when he saw Lote standing there and about dropped case till he saw she was crying. "Lote?" He said closing the door quickly and looked her over. "Whats wrong?" a certain horror came over him as he noticed Akas absense. "where's akari?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Akari let Lote's words circle her head over and over and when she heard the door open below her seh held her breath.

seh heard his voice and new it was THeo on the spot... but she was torn... go see or stay as Lote instructed.. ' no mater what i hear'

Akari shiverd wanting to see him and be sure both are still safe...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:44 am

"shes safe. thats all you need to fucking know right now" she said and shut the door quickly

"theo... i dont like this. something about this room... it feels like a coffin to me." she said walking past theo and jumping up onto the desk opening the tile climbing in to grab akari and hold her tightly "if something bad happens you leave theo. and you come back up here" she whispered to akari before pulling them both down back into the room setting her sitting on the desk and she walked over to theo again

"do this right now. i want it to get over with so if i need to i can at least get akari to a safe place before.." she said and sat down into the chair with straps hanging off it willingly. she remembed the thing around her neck pushing her down into the chair. she had a flash of the straps being tighted. needles. they burned and they iced over in her viens. she pushed backwards in teh chair trying to hold her shaking body in the chair

"FUCKING DO IT THEO!" she hissed gripping the chair nearly cracking it
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:35 am

Aka sat shaking...

all the Animocity and nerves in the air ... it could be cut wiht a dull knife....

she looked between her two most trusted friends and wanted to cry...

both were on such an edge... she didnt want them to fall off....

" Theo... Lote.... please.... please try to relax.... being tence... im so tence... " she wisperd and for some reason being held was what she wanted .

for some one to reasure her of her saftey.... " lote... thanks for care ing." seh said. blinking tears back.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next