FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Lost Story EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Lost Story EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Lost Story EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Lost Story EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Lost Story EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Lost Story EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Lost Story EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Lost Story EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Lost Story EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Story

5 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Lost Story Empty The Lost Story

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:40 pm

(Sorry if this is kinda long. if anyone's still interested please check out the RP headquarters before joining. Thnx)

The streets of Old Town were brighter than usual, well as bright as they could be these days. Everyone was feeling the pressures of war weighing down on them. One could see it in the faces of the children that stared at the all the excitement of the festival with eyes full of longing for the things they could no longer afford, in the faces of their parents who watched them play with growing concern of what will become of their futures in such a dark time. They were all trying so desperately to hold onto crumbling image of utopia, sealing the cracks with the governments promises of prosperity and loyalty to the people, all of their lies hidden behind a joke of a king. The man was more like a puppet in his senators greedy hands. It only made sense that he was assassinated in a revolt, leaving behind not even a relative or an heir to replace him.
That was when the trouble began, when foreign kingdoms and rogue groups began to see the opportunity of acquiring more power. What remained of the royal forces had kept them at bay, but every day their numbers dwindle and hopes of keeping The Kingdom afloat seems hardly possible. The knowledge of defeat hung over everyone’s heads in a depressing cloud. But whether their sadness came from the actual war itself or that there wasn’t anyone left to cover it up anymore, one could only guess.
But tonight was not about sadness or war. It was about celebrating the first dawn of spring, awakening the hope of a brand new year.
Or at least that’s what Odile thought as she wandered the street, keeping herself hidden under her draping black cloak. She was trying to escape notice, to at least enjoy herself this one night before she was forced to hide when the sun rose. But she knew she could never be that lucky.
“What have I told you about wandering off?” A male voice said in her ear and her body tensed when an arm draped around her shoulders. Odile glanced at Darcy, taking in the man’s ever youthful face she’d yet to grow accustomed to. Women loved his face. Everywhere they went, women practically threw themselves at him because of his good looks and ability to charm them. If only they knew he only stayed so young by feeding off their souls. If only they knew what he was really like.
He smiled when he noticed her glare and his grip on her shoulders tightened. “Don’t give me that look. I was just worried about you being all alone…I wouldn’t want my little swan getting hurt now would I?” Odile cringed, her eyes quickly darting downwards. Having Darcy’s arm around her was starting to make her tremble to the point he was practically having to drag her along through the groups of people.
“How much longer?” She asked, a quiver in her voice. Darcy looked down at her with an eyebrow raised in distaste.
“You’ve got two hours before sunrise.” He said and came to stop in an area where the crowd had cleared. “And sadly, I have some business to attend to.” He smiled. “But since I’m in a good mood… I’ll let you stay here for a little while longer if you promise to return home by sunrise.” He was grinning now and Odile felt her skin crawl. “Sound like a fair deal?” She nodded slightly, glad to be offered any escape from him. It wasn’t like she really had a choice… Relief flooded her when his arm slipped off of her shoulders but it was short lived. He leaned in close to her face, his hand touching her cheek in a way that commanded her attention.
“But before I go I’m going to let you in on a little secret,” He snickered, “You look prettier with the hood off.” In a gust of wind he was gone, knocking the hood off her head and exposing her face to the crowd around her. At first only a few stared but then there was a group, all of them watching Odile with a look of awe in their features.
“Beautiful.” She heard a young man whisper and she felt panic swell in her chest. She tugged the hood back over her head quickly and darted for the nearest place she could be alone. She found that place underneath one of the piers that sat barely above the oceans rolling waves. A wave rolled up to her feet and she caught sight of a tear streaked face staring back at her. That wasn’t her face, not this blonde, blue eyed creature that they all complimented. She hadn’t seen her real face in so long, it was almost hard to remember as well as painful to admit how stupid she had been to give it up.
“What am I doing-crying when I should be happy to be alive….?” She sniffled but before she could get to her feet a loud noise forced her back to the sand. Something was going on in the town above her, something she couldn’t read as panic or pure excitement. She scrambled onto her knees and peeked through a space in the rotted through boards, hoping to catch a glimpse of whatever it was that had the crowd so fired up.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

The Lost Story Empty Re: The Lost Story

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:52 pm

"ya ya ya!" wolf growled as he was pulled from the pub "FUCK YOU AND YOUR LEASH LAW!" he snarled his ears pointed forward aggressively "damn farmers" he grumbled downing the rest of his drink and slamming it into the wall walking towards the docks "you think giving in and getting a collar would have those damn sheep hearders get off my back" he snarled stopped and stretching his arms comfortably on his head "aahhhh fluffy little midnight snacks... doesnt sound so bad. get back at them for throwing me out of the pub" he growled then sniffed and turned "oy! your not a little shepherd girl?" he said walking up to the planks. in the dark his eyes reflected yellow just like a wolf "i see you lass" he said and sighed "you dont smell like sheep. but that raises the question.. why you here?" he said grabbing one of the planks and ripping it loose to get a better look at her face
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Odile stared up at the eyes incredulously and had to place a hand on her mouth to keep it from falling open. Those eyes reminded her too much of a predator, something that would love nothing more then to snap the neck of a swan. She back away from the ripped plank but had to stop short when her hands touched the water. She was stuck, but at least she was still hidden. After clutching the hood to her securely, she took a breath and found her voice. "Last time I checked it was a free country." She said, a bite to her words. "I can be wherever I want for whatever reason. You don't hear me prying into your buisness." She felt almost a bit offended to be refered to as a sheperd girl but held her tongue. She was already making it clear enough she wasn't please with company.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:23 pm

The one thing Ariko loved most about the night hours was because she could easily hide amongst the darkness, therefore the humans couldn't spot her and therefore there wouldn't be any commotion. The dark haired mermaid hid behind a single rock and watched as the humans seemed to gather around excitedly on the land, what was the accusation though? A festival? A party? She didn't know but wished to. 'If only I were able to walk as well.' she thought sadly as she looked at her gray tail which seemed to glow in the white moonlight.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 pm

"That could be arranged.." A voice said, calling to Ariko out of nowhere. A figure appeared on the water, a tall man that hovered just above the surface like he was on solid ground. "Oh, where are my manners. Darcy VanRothbart, spell caster of the east." He took a step toward her, a smile on his face that was a little too confiden, his whole demeanor blunt and noticably forward. "I hate to see a woman in trouble...and your case touches my heart." His words were sincere or at least sounded that way. "So that's why I want to make you an offer, no real strings attached, legs for something small in exchange, nothing too pricey anyways," He said and sat on the rock comfortably. "Then again you may not be interested. After all how can you trust some stranger that shows up offering to give you a pair of legs to replace those flippers." Darcy shrugged and his lips twisted into a thoughtful frown. "Then again I don't see anyone else giving you this kind of offer..."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:43 pm

he smiled at her his eyes softening "i like the bite in your words" he said and relaxed his stalkish stance and relaxed "im sorry my lady. i was a bit harsh wasnt i? i always come on too strong. forgive my language" he said his ears back to blend with his hair

"i dont mean harm. may i say you have a beautiful smell" he said and held out a hand "you might fall. come on i know a place where you can see the moon splendedly from the docks" he said with enthusiasm. he felt like wagging his tail but kept his scarry features hidden from such a pretty girl would never love a dog

+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Odile frowned visibly under her hood and thought for a moment what Darcy would think if she were to accept the invitation and putting herself in danger. 'He'd be pissed beyond belief, probably pluck out a few feathers, turn me into a toad...' She thought then got to her feet. That was exactly why she was going. She took his hand and when she was pulled up, rested her feet on the dock. "That definately sounds better than sitting here all night." She said but still clung the cloak close to her and was hesitant. 'Think about it, live a little, just a little before you have to go back. And hey bonus if he puts you out of your misery and eats you before sunrise.' She lifted her head a litle, so that her face was shadowy but somewhat visible. "It's strange. Why be nice to a stranger that was rude to you?" She wondered aloud cocking her head to the side slightly. "Only because I smell nice?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Ariko didn't know what to think of this man's offer, was he some kind of sorcerer? The dark haired girl bit down on her lip in thought as she looked at the long gray tall, from the time the young woman was a child she'd been curious about the world above. And now that she was older she wished to be a human. But he mentioned a price. What would she have to pay? "W-what would I have to pay?" she whispered.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:14 pm

"you can tell alot about a person by there smell. first off. you breath is sweet and ive never heard of a boarish brute of a woman smell sweet. they usually smell of heavy grains and washed away ale. but you smell like fresh water and flowers." he said and smiled "you are no stranger to me. you are...." he inhauled for a moment and tapped his lip "around 17... your adrenaline is up which means your either scared of me or your surroundings and by the smell its been in yoru system longer then we have been talking." he said and let his hand fall from his face as they got to the end of the dock where the half moon was shinning down on them. he was itching to let out a good bellow but thought against it.

"you smell of bird at the same time. which... peaked my curiousity" he said turning to face her "please... i hate hoods" he said reaching forward gingerly to pull the hood off her face a little. "ah. much better." he said with a smile

he shook his head and smiled "where in the world are my manners. my name is ... Wolf" he said and reache dup touching his thick loose leather collar with the silver name plate on it "new identification law they came up with" he said gritting his teeth as he heard an uproar of the farmers in the bar laughing about something. his ear twitched and he sighed looking down at her "may i atleast know your name my dear?" he asked
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Darcy had to stiffle his grin. He'd thought it waould be more of a challenge to sink this beauty. After all merfolk didn't speak with the human's very oftern. But then again most humans weren't him. "Well sweet heart depends on how badly you really want this." He said and gave a sigh. "See I'm in a pinch for time...us magic men, we run a system that powers our magic by using someone's life force and let me tell you it's hard to find life to spare." He lifted his hand and began to tick off the list of bargains he was willing to make. "Hm, for a day I could see a bargain for a few days of your life, a week might cost you a few months, and a year of land living could cost you a few more than a couple years." He said then tapped his lip toughtfully. "But there always is this little deal i make in specia cases. A chance to walk away with your desire without even having to pay anything."
~~~
Wolf, the name fit. She listened to him talk and decided maybe things weren't so bad. Maybe she could get away with enjoying herself some company. After all her company seemed in a similar predicament. Not exactly the same, but close enough for her to feel a little more comfortable. That was till he mentioned the smelling like a bird and touched her hood. She flinched but when he continued normally she felt herself relax. She however felt the sting when her name was being asked and stiffled the need for her to run off then. 'I'm not Odile anymore...' She reminded herself and looked back up at him.
"It's...Odette." She said and smiled brightly, though she was aching to hide her face again. "You can tell all that from just a sniff...amazing." She cleared her throat and pushed a bang behind her ear to avoid eye contact when she lied. "Strange-about the bird smell- I actually hate birds. Can't stand to be around them." She wanted to shift topics quickly so decided to get him talking again.
"So i guess that means you're from around here?" She asked, looking at the collar. "My-friend and I are just passing through and it would be nice to have a locals opinion of the place."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:49 pm

This wasn't looking too good- for her at least. Ariko began to think long and hard about this. Was her desire to walk upon land really worth sacrificing her life over? But her time as a mermaid had become so tiresome, she really didn't know what she would do about this. "I don't know..." she murmured quietly now becoming a bit weary about this whole bargaining ship.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:05 pm

"I understand, believe me I do." Darcy said and gave her a sincere smile. "You know what, I like you. You have a good head on your shoulders for a young girl, that's why I think you can handle a real deal. It goes basically like this, I give you your wish but for a small gamble in exchange. Hmmm but what to use in such a special case...Ah I've got it!" He said with enthusiasm. "What if the offer stands with this, if you can find someone to replace you to pay your debt to me before the passing of Solstice next month, I'll let you keep your legs and you walk free of charge. But," His words dropped for a moment to add the importance of his words, "If you fail to find someone, then I get your soul....sound fair?" He shrugged. "This is a once in a life time deal, Ariko. Plans may change but dreams are eternal and I'm afraid there might not be a next time for a chance like this." He offered her his hand, his eyes locked on hers. "What do you say? Deal or no deal?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 am

wolf laughed "ah no i travel about... towns like these dont appreciate me at all, im not even alloud to get a drink at the pub without hidding. im considered a murderer-" as soon as he said that he flinched "um... that is." he took a deep breath "im not much for being wanted, by anyone" he said his yellow eyes looking rather sad as he looked towards the water before he smiled at her "no" he said and pulled her hands away from the hood "i hate hoods please...." he said and smiled "see. that wasnt so bad." he said with a smile. suddenly he heard yelling and turned to see a handful of angry farmers coming towards him "MISS! your in EXTREEM danger!" they yelled to her holding pitchforks and tourches. "we found the bodie wolf!!! that sheep was near ripped in half!!!" one farmer yelled and wolf took a deep breath "as i was saying im not very welcome. they tend to blame me for anything bad that happens" he whispered to her with a wink before putting his hands in his pockets and raising his eyebrows at the men walking towards them "you think it was me? then do you think a pitchfork is going to stop me? get the fuck back before i rip your limbs from your body" he said rather calmly and a few took a step back whipe one lunged the pitchfork forward. he dodged and grabbed it his ears going up as he snarled and used it to shove the man into the water

"there we go" he said and the others ran off the dock to get onto the shore to help their friend out

"iss odette? i think we should probably get out of here" he said with a luagh grabbing her hand and leading her off the docks rather quickly and through the crowd "ah! how about some cotton candy!!!" he said excitetly buying two sticks of it

"i love cotton candy! its so soft but yummy" he said munching on it "im sorry about that little lady. i was trying not to scar you with my fluffiness" he said as his ears relaxed comfortably more forward on his head "i thought it would scare you" he said as they sat on a bench "your very pretty." he said with a smile as he nommed finished off hsi cotton candy"may i ask why your all by yourself?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:20 am

Again Ariko wasn't sure about this, his offer held so many dangers that she wasn't sure it she should or even could consider it. But still- she's wanted this now from the time she was a little girl, the dark haired mermaid thought the ordeal over for a few seconds before looking up "Okay." she said "I'll do it." she replied as her hand fell into his.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Darcy took her hand and squeezed it lightly. There was a seconds pause before a light suddenly engluffed the hand he held hers with. The light moved along her arm in a complex pattern before it completely covered her.
"The will to disappoint and please,
You choose to please,
You give yourself in order to live,
Your heart, soul, and body.
With fate to control,
Here you are,
to take what you desire most ,
leaving the rest for your return."

When he finished the spell, the light faded and Darcy realeased her hand with a pleased smile. He knew Ariko would black out in a few moments so he had to make his final speech quick. "It is done Ariko, as promised you will have your legs. Just in case, I left you your ability to last underwater as a small gift for being so cooperative." He said and got to his feet. The wind swelled and for a moment his image wavered as if he wasn't even really there. "Don't forget your part of our deal Ariko.." And with that he was gone.
~~~~
Odile looked at the cotton candy and smiled a little at how funny it looked. "Like a little cloud." She mumbled before taking a bite. Darcy never let her have sweets, he said they were bad for swans. 'Stop thinking about him like he's getting ready to spring out of nowhere! For the next two hours you're free.' She was surprised at the sweetness of it and stared at it in wonder as she spoke to Wolf. "I'm playing for a little while.. My friend has a very strict curfew that I have to live by." She spared a glance back up at him. "It sucks but at least I still get to meet interesting people." she looked at his ears in curiousity then shurgged. "And sorry Wolf, but I've seen scarier." In fact she lived with something scarier and it took seeing someone a whole town was afraid of to realize it. The funny part was she just couldn't understand why he was so scary. I mean sure he shared features with a wolf, but Wolf's personality was almost opposite from one of those scary creatures as far as she could tell. "I think the fluffiness is unique." She wanted to say cute but men didn't exactly like that word. Almost as much as she didn't like the word pretty. 'Wonder what they'd say if they saw the real me...plain, dull, nothing special Odile...' She shook the thought away momentarily. A loud boom caught her attention and she nearly leaped out of her skin in fear. Another explosion sent her hiding behind Wolf with her face burried into his back. "Wh-What is that?" She cringed at another crackle above her and another flash of bright light. When she looked up she saw the light blooming into fireworks above them. "F-Fireworks?" She breathed and let go of him to get a better look at the bright lights of red and blue. "So that's what they look like..." She whispered and continued to watch them.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Everything seemed to happen so fast, the world around her began to grow dark but his words were clear. Before she could utter a word her body began to fall and her eyes fell close, the last thing she remembered hearing was the sound of splashing water.

Sometime later the dark haired girl awoke only to find herself bellow the surface, her memories a bit fogy but within time she was able to reclaim them. Her eyes immediately fell to her lower half only to find that her shimmering silver tail had been transformed into a pair of beautiful thin legs she couldn't believe it- Ariko was shocked.

Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 pm

"ah yes" he said with a smile looking up and then back down at her "i like the colors but-" he felt something cold smack into his face and he jumped looking at a little boy in over-alls glaring at him he wipped the ice cream off his face before growling in the kids face menicingly and he started crying running away "ahh. that kid will grow up to be a good farmer." he said before looking over at her "strict friend?" he questioned as the finally burst forth above them the crowd cheering and clapping "i may be a slightly intoxicated pup but by the sounds of it you dont really like him" he said wrapping his arm around her shoulders
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Nuelion lay in slumber on the northern shore not far from a small town. He was not interested in their festival… he had greater matters on hand. That and getting recognized would not be wise. He tossed in his sleep under the stars restlessly. He was dreaming of her again. The beautiful face of Emerous. She was sleeping high up in a forgotten tower, long left there under a witches spell. He was out to find a princess to prove him self to his father when these dreams started. Now he was out to save this poor girl.
How she must suffer in that unbelievable slumber…
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Odile looked down from the sky but had missed the exchange with the kid. She saw him run off crying, then heard Wolf mention her 'friend'. Had her hate for him been that obvious? "Who said he was a guy?" She said her eyes widening a little. "He-No he's okay-besides he's the only one I really have-" She knew her words were hollow and she felt stupid saying them. She hated Darcy with a passion but letting others around her know only made things complicated. Besides, he would be mad with her if anyone confronted him. Darcy's angry expression came into mind and she instantly remembered how it felt when his arm was around her, much like Wolf's was now. The touch made her uneasy to the point she pulled away from him quickly. "Sorry that's a little too personal." She said and gave a weak smile. "L-Let's go see the other stuff okay?" She said but in her fluster she hardly noticed the sky changing from a dark blue to a light orangish hue in the horizon for the coming of dawn.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 am

"alright." he said with a shrug standing "alright." he yawned and smiled walked next to her his hands in his pockets while they "odette?" he questioned looking at her "your very nice... maybe... we will meet again?" he asked her stopping. "hey the sun will be coming up soon. you want to watch it on the docks?" he asked with a smile as they stood at the edge of town
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:50 am

Aiko managed to make her way to the surface, the task alone had proved to be difficult without her tail. She was still getting acustomed to swimming with legs but she was managing. Inhaling deeply she ran a hand through her tangled curls and then proped herself up on the sandy shore. Dark brown orbs widened in utter amazement at the gift that she was given. 'I wonder what walking will be like...' she thought and then sighed also remembering she'd have to complete her task in order for this to remain perminant.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Odile looked toward the rising sun and the panic hit her hard. 'Oh shit.' She whirled around and started to take off but realized that would have been rude to do to Wolf after he'd been so nice to her. "I'm sorry but I'm really late...the curfew." She said and gave him a sudden quick hug. "Thank you Wolf, I really hope to see you again." She felt the ache of wishing to stay and enjoy more time but knew that it would come with a price. No one would understand a girl turning into a swan in this village, they would most likely treat her like Wolf maybe worse, he might be confused with them. She pulled away and took off for the forest in a hurry. She felt herself changing, could see the light glowing from her skin and the shadowy tendrils climbing up her arms. She was practically out of breath when she burst through the brush and found the hidden lake infront of her, the place she called home. Before the last of the sunlight could reach the water, she plunged into it. A large flash of light turned the water a solid gold for a moment before it the glowing faded and a black swan bobbed up out of the water in a fit of feathers and sputtered water.
"Cutting it kind of close don't you think?" Odile looked up and saw Darcy looking down at her from the shore, a small frown on his face. She gulped and shook out her feathers as an answer.
He sighed and a smile crept back onto his face. "Well, you'll be happy to know I have a new contract." Odile froze and looked up at him with wide eyes.
'What poor girl has he tricked this time?'
"A mermaid." He answered, making her sag a little at the memory that he could read her thoughts. "She wanted legs. Poor little dear, I just had to help her." He noticed Odile's sympathy for the girl and rolled his eyes. "Oh don't go pouting over it! She's just a power source for me. Now, come here I'm in need of another feather." He plucked Odile out of the water and she let out a loud honk in defiance. She turned and bit his finger, actually pinching the skin hard enough to make it bruise. In a split second his finger was out of her beak and he was giving her a deadly glare that made her blood run cold. "Stupid little girl," He yanked a feather from her wing painfully, one of her flight feathers no doubt because it made her eyes water, "I own you Odile. Don't forget that." He snarled and roughly dropped her on the ground. She hissed at him as he walked away and carefully cleaned the now bleeding wing. 'I'm going to break this curse fixed and when I do I'll-I'll-' She stopped herself there, knowing he had heard that and was most likely laughing histerically.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 pm

"odette!" wolf ran after her she was too quick. he sniffed the area following her smell until he got to the water. he sat by the water and sighed "nice going wolf. scared her off" he said and flopped onto his back "few days from now..." he sighed looking up at the almost full moon's shadow inthe sky. he heard rustling and sat up squinting to see something black not far away and inhauled deeply. the smell of blood struck him and he crawled forward until he came up behind a large black bird "hey" he mumbled and looked at the wing "you ok?" he asked his ears forward "dont be scared... um... here" he reached into his pocket pulling out old keys, a string and then he found a little package of crackers and smiled taking one out sitting with his legs crossed crushing it a little with his hands and setting it next to her "got a feather pulled huh? must've hurt" he said his long black tail comfortably resting in the grass after he pulled it from in his jeans so he wouldnt sit on it. he wagged his tail slightly with a smile chuckling "your beautiful" he said to the swan "where are my manners, im wolf. i wish i could remember my first name for you little swan" he said his smile fading a little. "may i help you with your wing?" he asked extending a hand for her to approve or disapprove
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:34 pm

A young fisher on a boat noticed Ariko in the water and his eyes widdened in surprise. "Hey! Girl, don't you know the waters dangerous out this far." He motioned to one of the other fishermen to go toward her and offered her his hand when they got close enough. "It's the middle of spring, kid. You might catch a cold in that freezing water."

The young fishers wife back at shore noticed Neulion sleeping on the beach and shook her head. With the partying the night before men were known to pass out in various places, but never had she seen one take to the beach. "Oi, wake up before you drown at high tide." She said poking him in the side with the tip of her foot.

Odile's eyes grew large when suddenly there was a noise behind her. She let out a loud squeak and flapped her wing for intimidation when she thought it was Darcy. However she caught sight of the familiar face, the ears and lastly the tail and realized it was Wolf. 'Oh god, I can't let anyone see me like this...' She was confused by his sudden offer of a cracker (birdie want a cracker? couldn't help myself XD) but knew he was doing it just to be nice. She moved a little closer to him and tilted her head, then her wing. 'As embarassing as this is, I need help.' She unfurled the wing for him and there was a visible gap where one of her long feathers was taken. She winced a little and knew for sure she wouldn't be flying any time soon. 'Please, help.' She wanted to tell him but wasn't able to.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Nuelion jolted awake confused only for a second his hand resting on his cutlass hidden under his dress coat. “ ah… pardon me… I was just sleeping. “
He got up his legs still full of sleep causing him to stumble. “ I can pay you… if you would be so kind as to feed me please.” he said.
He shook the sand from his hair and grinned shyly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next