FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Lost Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Lost Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Lost Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Lost Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Lost Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Lost Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Lost Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Lost Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Lost Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Story

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Lost Story - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost Story

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:52 pm

he smiled at her scooting closer "your looking at an expert at booboo's" ((yes the big bad wolf said booboo XD)) he said with a smile looking at there the feather was. he traced it lightly with his fingers and then massaged it gently till he found the pocket and clamped down. the bleeding stopped a few moments after he did this and the pain subsided "feel better?" he asked releasing her "your not going to be able to fly too high without that feather though" wolf said patting her head "its such a shame. with your beautiful feathers. ive never seen a black swan but... you are a cutie arent you?" he said with a smile before standing "well you cant fly so how about a swim?" he pulled his shirt off and pulled his pants off leaving just his boxers as he dove into the water. he bobbed his head back up his feet touching the bottom the lake the water coming up a little under his shoulders. his wet hair clung to his face as he shook his head ears flopping about
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Ariko's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a voice, her head shot up only to see the man was looking at her. Freezing? But the water felt fine to her, but then that's what it struck her- he was human so of course the water would feel cooler to him. Slowly the dark haired female nodded before taking his hand, being pulled forward was a little strain on her legs which now wobbled and shook due to never being used until now.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Odile would have been red in the face if she could but then again no one could tell under the black feathers. Instead she fluffed up a bit and the once in pain wing swiped over her eyes to sheild the imaginary blush. 'Cute...why am I? I'm a flippin bird not Odette, this makes no sense.' She relaized her wing should have been aching like hell now but instead it felt just fine. 'Wolf fixed it.' She smiled a little internally then waddled to the water. She fluttered into the water and paddled around to him. She laughed at him drenching wet dog appearance and flapped her wings in a way that splashed water at him then ducked into the water.
~~~
The young fisher mans wife blushed when she noticed the man's clothes, especially how handsome he was. 'Must be a monarchs son or something.' She thought, then gave him a small smile. "I guess I can spare something...Come along." She walked ahead of him a little, thinking about why that boy would have buisness sleeping on the beach. "It's a little cramped but it's home." She said when she pushed the door open to the small house by the shore. She offered him a seat by the fireplace and instantly went back to her work in the kitchen. "Might I ask sir, you aren't from around here are you?" She said and offered him a cup of water.

The fisher man frowned a little at her unsteadyness and offered her a seat on a bench. "Seems your a bit off eh? My wife could fix you a little something to get ride of that." he said with a smile. when they had sailed back, the fisher man helped Ariko off the boat and pointed to the small house a little ways off. "Go there and just tell Emily I sent you alright?" He said before he was called back to help secure the boat to the dock.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Nuelion smiled and took the offered cup. “ no… I am from the south shore over- west to the big keep my father is always there” he said.
He couldn’t give away the fact that the keep was his fathers it would point out that he was the prince…
He smiled “ my I ask your name gentle guardian angle whom rescued me form the clutches of the morning waves?” he asked hoping to distract her form too many questions.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Ariko nodded in response before looking ahead, her legs still wobbled and shook but she managed to stumble forwards. Walking was so much different then swimming, in fact right now it was quiet painful. Each step was difficult especially the way her feet twisted and her knees bent, but she was sure she'd be able to grow accustomed to this in due time. But as the seconds ticked on by, that discomfort became unnoticed for Ariko had become engrossed in her surroundings.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:33 pm

"ahahah! hey!" he laughed sheilding himself with his hand befor running after her ducking into the water to sneak up on her. when she bobbed back up he swam up under her popping up infront of her laughing when she honked in suprise

"ehhh too deep!" he mumbled panic taking over his smile as he couldnt get a foot hold. he flapped his arms uselessly until he got a foot hold and took in a deep breath "ahhh..." he said taking in a deep breath wading back to the shallow end "maybe you can teach me to swim eh?" he laughed smiling at her as she swam over to him

"you wouldnt believe the day i had. i met a nice girl but i think i blew it. its best thought. i dont get along with girls in hoods anyhow" he said rubbing the back of his neck. his torso front and back was covered with healed scars. a new one though was three holes in his side that started bleeding into the water "oh. oops" he said and tried washing it off in the water "you know. sometimes i think i should just stay in a place like this for the rest of my life. its best not to be around people anyhow right?" he said and rested his arms on his knees looking at her his wet ears perking up "how did you end up here... all alone? someone as pretty as you should have a bunch of friends" he said with a smile "infact. i dont see any birds around here... how did you get here?" he asked looking around curiously
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Odile was begining to think maybe they weren't really that different at all. People were trouble, so she ended up here. He met her in her human form who made him feel like he was in trouble, so he ended up here. The logic was there, she just had to find it later. In a way of her own comfort she rested her head on his arm and looked up at him with sad eyes. 'Trust me...I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to be. I wouldn't have run off if I didn't have to...' She thought remembering back to the night Darcy practically dumped her on her ass here and said "Welcome home, Odile! Be back at sun rise every morning and you won't be punished!" She felt tears welling but stiffled them with a small shake of her head. As a way of an answer she showed him her wing again, rustling to gap in her feathers to tell him that the same person who did this to her was responsible for her being there. But she had a bad feeling that mentioning Darcy would make him come back so she instead nuzzled one of his scars as if to ask "Tell me your battle scars."
~~~
The woman was flattered of course and smiled brightly. "Oh I'm no one special. Emily Churchill." She said with a small bow. There was a sudden knock of the door and Emily raised an eyebrow before hurrying over to the door. When she opened it she found a girl standing there, who was skaking like a leaf. "Poor dear, um, who-?"
"Found her out in the water." Emily looked up to find her husband there and let out a laugh of delight before tackling him in a hug. "Alright, alright, Em we have to help her out. She's a bit out of sorts." He whispered to her and Emily nodded quickly before turning her attention to the girl.
"Okay sweet heart, got a name?" She asked but before Ariko could answer she hurried her to a chair next to Nuelion. "Look at that dear! We've got two visitors! Alright sweety this is...." She paused looking at Nuelion trying to grasp in her mind for his name. "Um, ah-"

Last edited by ~Kimcora~ on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:00 pm

He needed a name fast. What should he pick. Something completely different form his name right….
Damn to late he blurted the fist thing that came to his mind as he stared at the half frozen girl who was now beside him. “ silver” he responded. “ I am called silver .. silver Lion” he said smiling before getting up and bowing with a flourish.
“and I am most honored to be seen as a guest in this most cozy of homesteads‘. “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:05 pm

"hmm" he said and then blinked when she nuzzled him "careful" he said with a weak smile "these are..." he said and his voice trailed off as he tried to think of the right word. "well. most of the deeper scares are from a prick hunter... and a sweet little blonde." he said his eyes wandering to his hands "the rest are from various farmers. people dont take kindly to wolves. especially in this kingdom. you have so many farmers around here... in the kingdom i was born in was the same. but i went to a city once. it was lovely... except they have leash laws and what not... its very hard to fit in when you stick out so well"

"you know. if i ever met the jerk who ripped your feather out i would have some choice words for him." he said running a gentle hand on her head down her long neck

"is there anyway i can help you?" he asked looking into her beautiful eyes sensing something familiar
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Ariko opened her mouth to speak, but before she could utter a word she found herself sitting down. This she didn't mind due to her aching feet, slowly the dark haired girl nodded in thanks before rubbing her ankles, yes that would take some getting used to.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Odile watched him for a moment and wanted nothing more than to have a way for him to help. But there was none, at least not one she knew of. Darcy had kept that from her since it wasn't part of the 'agreement'. She also knew that if Darcy were to show up now, Wolf's choice words would just get him killed.
she sensed something far off and knew for a fact that it was Darcy. He was always using her feathers for something, something about the rarity and magic trapped in them made more good spell casting. She didn't care too much what he did with them, she just wanted them gone.
She shook her head in response to his question and fluffed her feathers a little. Her eyes drooped and she looked positively exhausted and his stroking her feathers wasn't making it any easier to stay awake. 'Up all night, now its almost noon.' She thought but shook herself awake. 'Just stay with me here for at least a little while...I don't want to be alone.' She thought and sighed a little.
~~~
"So proper!" Emily giggled and her husband rolled his eyes. "Why can't you be this formal Conner?"
"Because then I wouldn't be getting paid less than a silver piece for my work." He looked at 'Silver Lion' and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah...so I supose you two might want something to eat?" He got up to help his wife set the table.
"Go on get to know each other!" Emily added excitedly before leaving the two to talk.
"I think he's lying." Conner muttered and Emily bumbed him with her hip.
"Shhhh, don't be a bad host! Besides I think that girl you found is a bit too shifty for my tastes. Acts like she's never been on land before." She sniffed before going back to her work with the stew.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Nuelion felt stupid for the name.. silver… who in the kingdom was named just silver…
He was lucky they were still willing to feed him.. He would be sure to pay them well for their kindness.
He sighed and looked at the dark girl next to him and took his seat offering a hand to her, “ hellos miss, may you be as kind to bestow upon me your name?”
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:36 pm

wolf laid on his back in the grass with odile's head rested on his chest. he continued to stroke her feathers until his eyes drooped and eventually fell as he went to sleep. wolf was still dead asleep by the time the sun started to go down again. he sat up rubbing his head "ahhh such a head ache" he mumbled but then shut his mouth when he looked down at odile with a smile. he stroked her wings and sighed getting up his body freezing and pulling on his dry clothes. he got his pants on and was reaching for his shirt when a bright light started glowing behind him. "wat the-"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Ariko turned to look at the male who sat beside her, a small tint of pink covered her cheeks when her eyes met his. She had to admit that he was quiet handsome- almost like a prince. "O-oh, I'm Ariko" she replied with a small nod before taking his hand. "Nice to meet you Silver"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Nuelion smiled at her blush she was cute when she blushed.
“ that is a lovely name Ariko… you my call me Lion” he said feeling silly getting called silver.
Despite her dark hair he keep thinking of the color silver when looking at her. Fluid like water it was calming…
“ ah. So how did you end up in the water? “ he asked at a loss for what to say.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 pm

The light was blinding at first and it surrounded where Odile once was. As soon as the light had appeared it had gone, leaving her sleeping in her humanself. Odile shifted uneasily on the soft ground and sucked in a breath of air when she found herself at an odd angle. She pushed up onto her knees, smoothing her dress and the blonde strands of hair from her eyes and trying her best to remember why she wasn't in the water. "I was-" She blinked and suddenly felt the pricking sensation that someone was watching her. She slowly glanced over her shoulder and found Wolf staring at her. 'You've got to be kidding me.' She gulped and stared back at him with round, startled eyes that held a bit of guilt. "Um, h-hi Wolf..." She said with an awkward smile and bright blush.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:02 pm

"ehhh...." wolf felt his eye twitch before he yanked his shirt on quickly "i kind of figured..." he said and walked over getting his nose an inch away from hers "its the eyes..." he said with a stern look before smiling "so then. i think i deserve an explanation, whats with the swan thing?" he asked standing upstraight and folding his arms comfortably
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Ariko blinked--she hadn't thought of how she would explain this, she doubted anyone would believe her about being a former mermaid. "I-I really like the water" was the first thing that came to mind. "I'm a really good swimmer" she added quickly. Yeah that would work- hopefully.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Nuelion smiled at that taking her hand and squeezing it lightly, “ you and me are in the same boat then huh” he said winking at her.
Both her story and his name were so week they could make a person wince.
But that was okay. They could perhaps help each other out. “ water is a good thing to like huh” he said before chuckling and taking off his coat to drape around her shoulder, “ here… to help you warm up faster. You look really cold. “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Odile looked down, feeling embarassed as well as stupid for not making him leave earlier. But deep down she was surprised that he hadn't freaked out, ran off screaming, or called her a witch yet. 'maybe its shock?' She cleared her throat and glanced up at him from under her lashes. "Um see, its a long story, but you see I'm not really-"
"Oh, Odette!" Her eyes widdened in horror and she quickly scrambled to her feet.
"Oh god." Without thought she tackled Wolf, knocking him into the brush behind him which put him out of sight. When he tried to protest, she clapped a hand over his mouth and shook her head with wide urgent eyes.
"Don't, it's very important that you're very very quiet." She said but refused to take her hand away until he gave her a straight yes or no.
"I'm not playing this game with you."
"Please! stay here."
"You have till the count of three." She gave Wolf one last urgent look before pulling away.
"1, 2...ah there you are." Darcy said when he saw Odile appear from the trees. He was grinning, something that frightened her more than the thought of him finding Wolf. "I've got something for you."
She blinked when he held out his hand to her, a finger motioning her forward. "Think of it as a present for being such a good girl." She frowned at him and didn't make a move toward him.
His eyes narrowed and she saw the corner of his mouth twitch. "Fine, you caught me. It's not a gift but a tool. I have something I need you to do for me that requires you to have a new tattoo of sorts." He crossed the distance between them and held his hand out to her. "Are you going to make this easy or am I going to have to force it on you?"
She hesitated a moment, glancing back at where Wolf was hidden before placing a hand in his. A light appeared in his hand that swallowed hers completely with a burning feeling. She shrieked and fell to the ground, holding her hand close to her. "Aw don't cry little swan...you'll thank me in the morning, I promise." He kissed the top of her head lightly. "I need you to find me the prince, you'll know what to do. And Odile, if you do this for me, consider yourself free of all ties to me." Her breath caught as he disappeared and she couldn't help but stare at the symbol of a black feather that was engraved into her palm.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 am

The warmth of his hand was unlike anything she'd felt before, when he drapped his coat around her she looked up and smiled softly. Never had she recieved such kindness as far as she could remember "Thank you..." she whispered quietly before dropping her head to the ground, the longer she stared in his eyes the more the blush on her cheeks intensified.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 am

wolf came out when he knew the man was gone and walked up to her "so lets find this prince then. so you can be free" he said but his happy smiling face had turned cold with distrust "odile" he mumbled before motioning for her to follow him with his head as he walked towards the town
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:00 pm

lynch had just finished her last hunt and had gotten most of the blood off of her, her red lush cape now torn and tattered, she pulled a fresh one out and left the rest of her torn dress alone putting the pelt and her weapon back into the basket that was meant for "grandma".
"lets go to town shall we?" she asked her pet owl as she neared the old town.

"ahh you look wonderful dahling talk of old town you will be just take a long crazy look and see!" hatress said as she turned the young beautiful lady to reveal a statue of a rainbow frog made from the womans once lush hair.
"its ruined!" she shrilled beginning to cry.
hatress looked at her then took out the buzzer, "only one way to fix this she laughed as the woman screamed and ran off.

liebe on the outskirts had just finished wooing some young lass out of her allowance and had been waiting when he noticed the group.
"hello" he said with a small smile
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Odile looked at him and her face fell when his stare seemed so cold. "Wolf, I-I didn't-It was to protect-" She hurried up to catch up to him and reached for his hand to get his attention. "I never meant for anyone to find out." She muttered and her hand falling back to her side. 'Look I don't ask for your help, I did just fine on my own!' She wanted to shout but instead her nails simply dug into her palms. Her head snapped up when she heard someone greet them and glared at the person with a 'can't you read the atmosphere' look. She instead paused when she noticed the really red hair and her face turned blank with wonder and confusion at Liebe.
"H-Hello..."
'Is he the prince Darcy talked about?' She glanced at her palm and tried her best to reach out for some kind of feeling to indicate if this was him or not. 'no....this man is a bit different.'
She looked at Wolf, wanting for him to stop and smile at her like he did before. But when he didn't she instead looked to Liebe and smiled sweetly. "You wouldn't happen to know any princes around here would you?"
~~~
Emily poked her head into the room and saw the sweet exchange between Silver and Ariko. "How adorable~" She giggled under her breath. "Dinners ready!" She shooed them towards the table and began to serve them each some of the stew. "This should warm you two up nicely." She said and sat next to her husband, across from Ariko and Silver. "So, are you two just passing through or are you planning to stay here in Old Town for a spell?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm

((omg! going in for the job interview :3 pls wish me luck ^^;;Wink)

Wolf snapped his head around when someone came up and then relaxed a little looking at odile "we'll talk later" he mumbled to her before extending his hand "nice to meet you mate. im Wolf" he said his ears back to blend with his hair again
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next