FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Lost Story - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Lost Story - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Lost Story - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Lost Story - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Lost Story - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Lost Story - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Lost Story - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Lost Story - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Lost Story - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Story

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Lost Story - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lost Story

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Odile smiled internally and nodded. "Thank you for trusting me with something like this...and ofcourse for getting me back here before I sprouted feathers infront of the whole town." She marveled at the shininess of the whistle and started thinking back on the prince and the others she just left standing there laughed a little. "They've got to be thinking I'm positively nuts." She said, and cocked her head to the side slightly. "So, let me guess, have another damsel in distress waiting for you tonight?" She asked playfully.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:29 pm

wolf nervously rubbed the back of his neck "ehhh... damsal... no... but im sure theres gunna be alot of stress" he chuckled nervously

"no one thinks your nuts" he said with a smile "im sure they understand. and, im sorry i wont be able to track them down for you then" he said and sighed. he should have been headed out already. it was dangerous to change that close to the town. but he couldnt just leave odile.
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:30 pm

To discover that he was in fact a prince did come as a shock to Ariko, and although she was glad he was being honest with her she wasn't sure if she could tell him about her- the 'real her' "I don't..." she began but then stopped. " I don't know if I can.." she whispered. The truth was she was frightened, no one knew about her.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Odile shrugged, her wings shifting to a more comfortable position. "Ah, it's alright. You mentioned the fountian. They can go there and meet u-me when night comes around. That is if they still want to." She was a little odded out by his comment about the stress but decided it was better not to ask. They all had things outside of their immediate lives, hell Wolf would have never found out about her if he hadn't of shown up at the right place at the right time. "I've never been so scared in my life." She said, meaning for it to be a thought but blushed brightly when she realized it wasn't. "You know, when we were looking for the prince and all." She said, though it wasn't exactly a lie. "I was terrified he didn't exist, that Darcy had just made something up to stick another curse on me, that I would be stuck like this forever." She sighed and smiled. "But, that's not the case now is it? I finally can trade these wings for a dress again!"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:59 pm

he smiled and nodded "you deserve it" he said with a tired smile he yawned and shook his head laying in the grass playing with the water with his fingers "im suprised you werent scared of me actually" he admitted with a chuckle "alot of people... they dont... they..." he fumbled for the right words but just huffed into his arm rolling on his stomach "they dont get me"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Odile frowned a bit. At least she had a place to hide, Wolf had to go out and travel with people, the one's that practically ostracized him. "Well, I thought you deserved some thing different for a change." She said and made her way out of the water and to the soft grass. She wouldn't say that she was infact-shocked by his appearance the night she met him, but instead of calling her a witch or just fiaxting on her appearance, he actually spoke to her. And not to mention the ears and tail made her feel a bit more comfortable as selfish as that sounded, like she wasn't the only one that was different. "I don't think anyone really gets someone. They just kind of asume what they want." She felt her eye lids droop and a yawn escape her. 'please, come back when tomorrow morning comes...' She thought to herself, not knowing what she would do if Wolf were to disappear. He was practically the only person that she felt she could rely on and she hoped to pay him back the favor. "Wolf, I'm really glad your my friend." She mumbled her eyes again drooping another centimeter close to shut as she hid her head behind her wing in the soft feathers.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:34 pm

"im really happy your my friend too" he said with a smile kissing the top of her feathered head when she fell asleep curling up next to her falling asleep

wolf woke just before sunset and he stood up stretching. he noticed she was still asleep and snuck away quitely. he got as far into the woods as he could before sitting to meditate. when the moon rose he opened his eyes and took a deep breath. the shadows from the trees surrounded his body as his bones shifted and moved until he was an enormous black wolf. he let out a large howl before sinking his claws into the earth. he sniffed about for food he had a particular favorite in mind aswell. sheep. wolf made his way through the forest his large paws leaving enormous prints in the soft earth. every living thing he came upon he destroyed viciously. he didnt know wat caused him to do so... but when he was in this state all he felt was rage anger and hurt feelings. they were so over powering that they nearly controlled him. he was about to close in on a bird when the thought of odile hit him and he stopped letting the bird get away. he whimpered and laid down with his head on his paws. he felt restless but was to tired to go on anyway
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 pm

(*yawn* tiredness. Night night, i gotsa quiz make up tmorrow bleck!)
Odile shifted to her human form in her sleep the change hardly waking her. It was the howl that made her jump awake and instantly try to hide behind Wolf. She blinked when she realized the empty space next to her and sighed. "Oh yeah, gone to do...whatever it is Wolfs do." She got to her feet and dusted off her dress. She need to make her way back to town if she was going to catch up with that prince and his friend, and she was already running late. She hurried along the path toward the town, her heart practically pounding in excitement that she was finally getting somewhere in breaking her curse. She took a step onto the town's cobbled street that lead to the entrance instantly trying to see if she could spot a familiar face in the crowd of night walkers.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 am

wolf crept through the woods his nose plastered to the ground sniffing out the sent of something amazing. well cooked meat. he saw it and hesitated. meat out in the open... but his stomach, the one that was never satisfied pushed him to investigate. he found the clamp of a bear trap and scoffed at it stepping over and eating all of the meat. he still ached for more. more blood. more killing.

he snapped out of it for a moment and walked till he got to a clearing. he let out a low sad howl to the moon. he loved the moon and hated it at the same time. the only one who comforted him and his burden but the one who did it to him. he would remain the same all the way until the next moon rose. he trotted deeper into the woods not wanting to be anywhere near odile like this. or lynch.... if she found out... he was certain she would have to kill him. it would be a sweet release .. he often wondered if death would be a better option, as he grew older he would remain a wolf longer and longer after the full moon until his human side would no longer exist. and he would turn into an even scarier beast then now
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Nuelion smiled knowingly.
He new the business of keeping secrets well…
“ alright, I wont ask than “ he said kindly. He keep up small idle chatter till he was too tired to think, “ well let us both sleep and meet them tonight”
He sleep well and deep. The image of Emerous sleeping in her thorn covered room rested behind his eye lids beckoning to him as he sleep.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Odile fluffed her dress, laughing as she skipped forward on the stone walk ways. She felt the stares of some of the people on her but her eyes were else where. She was looking at the moon and smiling to herself at the secret she had with it. 'Looks like you and I will be seperating for good soon.' She thought, the excitement returning to her from being given the chance to have freedom in both night and day. 'First of course, Darcy just needs this last thing....speaking of which, where has he been?' She looked around at the crowd nervously. 'No sign of him.' She gulped and scurried along to the fountain. She sat down on the edge of it, sighing a little in boredome. How she wanted someone to talk to right now, to tell all that was really on her mind. But the only person she truly trusted with her thoughts was gone tonight and she needed to keep her chin up for the prince. "If I'm going to help, I'm going to give it my all." She said with a nodd but nearly slipped back into the fountain in the process.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Nuelion woke up after dark and jumped to his feet.
He needed to get to the fountain now… but he didn’t want to just leave..
Fixing up the horse he gently woke her up “ hey.. Ariko are you up?”
He smiled and handed her some food. “ here eat up, ill be right back after I pick up the princess “
He streached and smiled at her. “ you know… im so glad you agreed to travel with me. “
He chuckled and draped his coat around her shoulders and waved as he joged out of the circle of light from there fire. “ ill be back as quick as I can miss “ he called back.
The trip was not long and she was right were she was suppose to be…
Though she was more then distracted\. The girl seemed to be looking every were bu were was needed and soon had her self topling into the fountain.
Nuelion reached out and grabbed her arm pulling her up to her feet just managing to save her form the cold water.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm

"Oh, there you are!" Odile said and blushed brightly at her predicament. "Sorry I was just a little-distracted." She said and took a small step back from him. "Um, so my friend had to go off somewhere for a bit...He said he'd catch up when morning came." She smiled softly at Lion. "So, Nuelion, lead the way I guess." She couldn't help the fact her heart was hammering and she felt more like an idiot standing before this man she hardly knew on her own. She just hoped he was really what he cracked up to be, that Darcy really had a reason for sending her to do this.
~~~
Darcy's eyes flicked downwards to observe the wolf that was prowling through the forest that night. It was an odd creature, one that kept halting just before killing and wandering further and further away from civilization, where mostly the farms and hearding feilds were. "Hope he doesn't have a taste for swans." He snickered, clearly able to see the aura around the animal, a thick black one that normally surrounded those of a cursed nature. He sensed this was who Odile's thoughts had strayed to but he wasn't exactly sure why. 'Well, this will make things very interesting.'
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Nuelion smiled and offered her his arm. “ sure, the camp is not far just let me get another horse.
The buy was quick and he had her up on the horse in no time and headed to the camp, “ you are help me out in a big way I can never thank you enough “
He smiled up at her. “ my friend the girl im traveling with is Ariko she is a real sweet heart so im sure you two will get along “ he said not long before they enterd the camp.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Odile walked with him towards the camp looking at the horse and then at the small campsite. It was quaint but then again she had been living in a lake for years it seemed. "Ariko, sound like we will." She said and smiled softly at the girl sitting by the fire. "You must be Ariko right?" She gave a small bow of her head and glanced up at her. "I'm Odile...It's nice to meet you." She straightened and tried her best not to appear as awkward as she felt. Her attention soon found the horse again, one that was a light brown with flecks of white. "Hey, big fella." She laughed, petting the horses nose. "So cute~" She cooed and hugged its neck with a bright laugh. "I should be thanking you prince Nuelion." She didn't want to elaborate on exactly why that was. She was more worried about getting as close as she could to this tower before sunrise, when she would be forced to hide before nightfall again.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:08 pm

lynch had been taking a midnight stroll when she heard the howl, her nerves on end she felt fear jolt through her since her weapon was missing.
"what if its the one." she whispered to herself starting to think she should head back but she didnt know where back was. she thought she heard the bushes ruffle and let out a small yelp.

"why yes i would love another cup..." hatres smiled in her sleep as she pulled liebes ear.

"ow quit it!" he said with annoyance as he turned over to try and get some sleep.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:27 pm

wolf had picked up the sent. a girl... human... ah how he craved human flesh in this state. wolf circle the area where the girl was walking, closing in. then a rabbit russled the branches of a bush next to the girl and he froze as she tensed. he sniffed and smelled her skin... her hair... but something else. a flower. his eyes windened when teh flashback of handing her a flower from earlier came to mind. he let out a soft whimper before taking a step back. his front left paw stepped right on a bear trap. he let out a howl instantly jumping upward only to be pulled right back down by his trapped foot.

his huge fangs bit at the trap viciously as he pulled and yanking trying to get free of the painful trap
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:05 pm

lynch finally screamed in surprise shaking as she went to see if something was after her. she heard the scraping of teeth against metal and viewed in front of her a wolf, but this one seemed different from the ones she was ordered to kill.
with soft eyes she drew near the beast.
"you're not like the others are you?" she whispered though her body was shaking terribly she kept her voice calm and quiet.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 pm

wolfs eyes darted to hers. the large golden eyes landed on her and he laid on his stomach. he was afraid that she would going to harm him. he let out a half whimper half growl his mouth still on the trap and his ears back nervously 'please... dont let her put the pieces together' he thought and let go of the trap whimpering to her
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 pm

lynch didnt know what to think usually they would all snarl and attack first thing she even looked at them. but this one seemed interesting. she stared to shake uncontrollably as she came closer and knelt to the ground, keeping her hood up as she ripped a tiny bit of her cape and as easily as she could, took the trap off of him and wound the cloth quickly and tight so as to stop the bleeding.
"much better now right?" she said shaken-ed and scarred but knowing she needed to try and find out why she felt so safe around this particular one.
she laid her hand on the animals head and pet his ears smoothing the ruffled fur.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:46 pm

he wanted nothing more then to run. or bite her to ribbions. but for some reason he put his huge head in her lamp curling his paw up to his face and nuzzled into her. she saved him. perhaps in more ways then one. the soothing touch helped from teh pain in his foot. to a 6 foot human, wolf's back would come just above their hips. his nose being abot to touch their shoulders. and on lycnh's tiny frame, he looked more like a small horse then a wolf. he picked up his head looking her in the eye and licked her cheek in appreciation. 'thank you lynch... maybe... we both had different ideas of how the other is... i shouldnt have judged you and im sorry' he thought standing starting to walk away. he stopped and wagged his tail at her his ears up and he motioned for her to join him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:56 pm

lynch watched the wolfs invitation with curious eyes.
"where to?" she asked walking timidly towards the massive creature.
she was excited to finally have some sort of a non threatening meeting with such a fanciful being.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

wolf let her follow him through the forest stopping here and there to make sure she was still behind him. he brought her to a forked tree and pushed his way under the roots until he got to the core. the inside of the tree was filled with floresent moon butterflies. the glow of blue was magnificent as it bounced off his dark coat

he sat down and waited to see her reaction with a small smile. when she stepped in he pulled his head up and howled loudly. the butterflies took off in a spiral of light around them. he often came here when he was under his spell. the butterflies made him realize that he wasnt the only one affected by the moon. and it made him feel at peace.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

lynch smiled brightly as the butterflies glow reflected off of her green eyes bringing her hood down so she could gaze at them.
"i dont take my hood down often so we will keep this between you and me ok? grandmother doesnt approve of things like this but im so tired of all the rules and abuse when they arent followed. this place and for some reason being around you makes everything almost bearable.... almost serene and just right." she said gazing at the butterflies and all that surrounded her. she came over to him and sat down. keeping her cape over her shoulders for warmth
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:08 pm

wolf looked at her with his golden eyes and nuzzled her cheek comfortingly. ahe understood how confuzing this could be. he was still confused andupset over things. if he was normal... he wouldnt have to hide from her... and yet he still felt he needed to be there with her. all of her family had hunted him as a main prize. the largest of the wolves every sighted. and yet he felt very little threat with her there. he stayed with her in the hollows of the tree as long as he could. he licked her cheek and headed out of the tree with her holding onto his thick fur. he led her to the limits of the forest and turned to leave her. he let out another howl for her before disappearing into the darkness of the woods

he felt the sun hit his fur as he limped towards teh waters edge. he laid down in the grass looking at his human arm. it was bloodied and cut. put his arm in the water and let the dried blood wash off as he tenderly licked at it. he stood up and sighed "im going to have to get supplies in the town..." he mumbled covering his arm with the peice of cloth she had given him. he smiled smally when he thought of her before standing and sneaking his way into the town trying to stay away from lynch or odile. he walked into a small store and grabbed proper bandage wrap and wrapped his arm up before pulling his white button up shirt down over it so no one would see. he walked out and stretched tiredly deciding to see if he could pick up odile's sent and find her, he headed towards the fountain
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next