FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Lost Story - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Lost Story - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Lost Story - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Lost Story - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Lost Story - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Lost Story - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Lost Story - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Lost Story - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Lost Story - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Story

5 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Lost Story - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lost Story

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 pm

lynch had decided to take a swim to get rid of the grime of the forest since she had run around with that wolf.
she jumped in and swam towards the waterfall. her mind entranced by the night and friendship she had shared between the wolf.
"its as if he knew me, she said settling under the waterfall to relax for a bit.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 pm

wolf couldnt seem to find odile. "HEY! YOU!" one of the farmers from the pub the other night came up to him spinning him around and punching him in the face. wolf stumbled back with a growl "YOU KILLED MY SHEEP YOU WRETCHED CREATURE! WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!" he yelled and wolf rubbed his jaw "i did nothing old man. now leave me alone" he growled shoving the man to the stone ground and walking away as a few of the farmers buddies helped him up "YOULL BURN FOR THIS! DOG!" he yelled at work who snarled at him "in my true form... i should kill that man" he mumbled checking to see if odile was back at the water. he saw a figure and blinked "odile?" he called over the water squinting to try and see who it was
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:51 pm

lynch heard the squabble that had happened and breathed in sharply
"of course! that explains everything." she couldnt see odile but tried to quietly slip out of the water to where no one could see her grabbing her cloak and lacing it around her neck fleeing the area, knocking into a couple of people but nonetheless keeping her pace.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 pm

"odile?!" he called feeling something run away. he couldnt smell because of the water but it didnt stop him from running after her

"hey odile is that you!" he called trying to push through the crowd
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 pm

"how could i be so stupid. uh no its not!" she tried to change her inflection so he couldnt recognize her. she felt so confused, she must have been really out of it to never notice all of it seemed to fit. she looked for an exit but seemed to have lead herself into a dead end. "this is just burnt biscuits!" she said kicking the wall hard enough to crack a brick
"OW!!!" she hollered as she heard her foot crunch.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Odile sat on a rock close to camp camp watching the sky begin to change with the coming sunrise. She was also watching the way the light hit the whistle Wolf gave her. 'I wonder if he's alright...those farmers seemed pretty nasty the other day...' She shook her head, trying to dispell the thoughts. "I need to find a place to rest for the day." She began looking around the camp, noticing Nuelion and his friend Ariko had yet to wake up. "I've only got a little while before those stupid feathers are back." She dropped the whistle back around her neck and gave a small sigh. 'I should wait for him, maybe, that seems wrong for me to disappear without letting them know where I'll be. Besides maybe Nuelion and Ariko should know about me...but what if they don't understand?' She thought hard about it, all the while a worried knot forming in her stomach.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 pm

liebe had left hatress to find odile.
"hey is everything alright?" he asked finding her sitting on a rock.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm

"odi-" he stopped when he turned the corner to see lynch "o...oh lynch!"
he said with a smile walking towards her, when he stepped into the shade his yellow eyes reflected the light and glowed a goulish color jsut adding to his rather sharp features. "lynch? what happened to your foot?" he asked curiously stepping closer. his ears hidden in his hair and tail hidden under his clothes
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:23 pm

"Ah!" Odile nearly jumped out of her skin and looked back to see Liebe. "Sorry I didn't wake you with all my rambling did I?" She asked, a slightly sad look on her face. "Y-Yeah, everythings fine...at least I think so." She said wrapping her arms around her knees for a bit of comfort.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm

"y-y-y you're him!" she said in accusation not letting her foot touch the floor in fear of a pain. she was so embarrassed as well. she kept her hood up to hide her sad eyes. she should have known, grandma was going to flip. but for some reason she felt like running rather than killing this one. "great i pick the perfect time to go soft." she thought with a sarcastic smirk.

"i know you dont know me very well, but i have alot to offer. i am a great listener and i am under a curse that kills me everyday to know i have though others may not view it as such, so if theres anything you ever need to talk about or any comfort is needed. im here for you." he said with a small smile as he took a seat next to her.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:36 pm

"im who?" he asked walking up to her "hey listen, whats wrong? did something happen?" he asked grabbing her shoulder with his arm exposing the bandages
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:44 pm

"are you telling me that that is just a coincidence?" she said nodding her head towards his wound. feeling her face flush red.
"you got that when you stepped on a bear trap! and i patched you up. confided in you..."she was to out of it to notice he had touched her shoulder.

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Odile listened to Liebe and for a moment her face fell in shock. "A curse?" She looked at him in the eyes, looking for any hint of humor or sarcasm. "I-I can relate to that on more levels than you think." She said and let her head fall on his shoulder. "I guess I feel worried, like what if this doesn't work-you know helping Nuelion find Emerous or what if something bad happens to one of you guys." She swallowed hard and had closed her eyes as a way to hide her embarrassment for telling him all this. "It's nothing i can't handle though..." She added as cause to not make anyone worry before looking back up at him. "You never did tell me why you and Hatress are here." She said, as a way to change the subject to something that didn't focus attention on her.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:50 pm

"i might as well tell you..im looking for my heart...." he said in a monotone not looking at her. his cheeks red with embarrassment as well.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 pm

"What?" Odile sat up and her brow furrowed in confusion at him. "How could you lose your heart?" She unconciously put a hand over her own heart, feeling its beating with perfect familiarity. "Thats...awful..." She said, her eyes falling back to the ground. 'And here I am complaining over becoming a swan...' She thought.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 pm

"here, feel" he said putting her hand over the area where his heart should be. feeling the familiar numb throb that has been there for years.
'the queen took it so that i could never give it to the one i had fallen for, along with my memory of her, now i nor remember her nor my feelings for her but i know i did because hatress remembers how we met just not who she was, i confided in her about the queen and my new love so i know it wasnt her. i plan on finding my heart and dragging her name out of the queen... for all i know she has moved on." he said with sad eyes.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:01 pm

"lynch i-" his eyes saddened and he grabbed both of her shoulders "please you have to believe me i never lied to you!" he said pushing her hood away with his free hand so he could see her face "please i never tried to hurt you... you saved me" he said his thumb gently wipping away a tear of hers "you know me... you know all of me... please" he said in almost a whisper.

one of the townsmen started yelling and hsi ears went up in a snarl as he leaned over his shoulder to see who it was "THERE HE IS ATTACKING THIS WOMEN!" he yelled and wolf's hair bristled as his growl became a roar as he stood infront of lynch.

the entire town came forward throwing rops and weapons at him. he lunged at one of the townsmen just as the rop was flung and it wrapped around his neck. they pulled him down the the ground and he tried to get up by another rope went around his leg then his arm until he was pinned to the floor. they came and tied his arms behind his back before picking him up "l...ly" he mumbled after being beaten into submission he was dragged towards the jail

"can you believe that hideous creature? they have no souls. there there dear we are here for you" a milk maid said walking up to lynch "aparrently last night during the full moon he made off with one of the farmers daughters. they found her body this morning... such a tragedy" she said shaking her head "come let me get you some tea"

wolf was slammed behind the metal bars his hands still bound. he let out a roar slamming into the bars and walls with all his might before walking into the back of the jail pushing his forehead against the cold stone. "damn it!!!" he gritted his teeth "i showed her my place..." the hurt feel he had made his grit turn into a frown "why... why did i trust anyone... i should have just tried to find odile..' he thought rubbing his hurt head against the stone more

"thats right devil" the gaurd said making his snarl "get all the energy you can out... cause by sunset... your gunna burn!" he laughed and wolfs eyes widened
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:08 pm

lynch had gained control of herself and with dark eyes she followed a somewhat honed scent of him a guard was there and she slid through the shadows and up to the guard.
"over my burnt cupcakes." a whisper slipped through the air as a small hand grabbed the guard back, a couple of grunts and slashes were heard from both patrons then a groan of death. lynch stood forward. holding a growing red stain on her side, trying to hide it from his view.
"we have unfinished business to attend to."
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Odile pulled her hand away, unable to keep feeling that sad heart beat. "I'm so sorry Liebe." She said and felt her own heart aching a little at the thought. 'To lose someone you love...' She remembered how her own prince had sent her away, left her to be cursed by Darcy. "Listen, maybe we can find your heart. Maybe this girl is out there, maybe we can find her." She said and smiled slightly at the thought. "I'm sure she's somewhere and hell, maybe she's out there waiting for you as we speak."
"Hey, maybe we should-" She hardly realized the sun had begun to rise and her words choaked in a loud honk. She covered her mouth and looked back in horror at the growing sun light. "N-No no no," She got to her feet trying to run off again but tripped and fell. She was suddenly swallowed by a flash of light that after a moment cleared and in its place left a black swan.
"ouch..." She grumbled as she righted herself, a few feathers ruffled out of place and the whistle laying on her neck. She for a moment forgot where she was till finally she looked up and saw Liebe. "Oh...." She stared at him, a wide eyed swan looking like it might faint.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 pm

"what business would you want with me? i know what you do lynch. your family is that of a legend to wherewolves everywhere. your family slaughters us as if it was as simple as taking out the trash. dont worry ill never let anyone know that you shared an evening with a beast" he rubbing his face against the stone still "i wouldnt want your sterling reputation to be tarnished." he said feeling rather ashamed of himself again "im no wherewolf. so dont you think that for a minute! this is a curse! and if i had the choice... i would take it all back"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 pm

"we are hunters yes but only because i was followed by one and my grandma felt threatened so i was trained to do so, i dont have a pure rep. i have spent time with one as a child, i dont remember much but i know i did, when grandmas bakery wasnt a cover up. i dont want to kill you....." she said with a slight wince as she drew closer to the bars resting her face against the cool bars. bringing her bloody hand to the bars to keep her standing, keys in her hand she went to unlock the door and then falling to the ground from loss of blood that had begun to pour down her hip and over her leg.
"i want to..."she tried to say as she watched the keys slide across the cell a few feet from wolf before the world started to gray.

"well atleast the curse turns you into a beautiful delicate creature." he said coming to her and patting her head lightly.
"you are beautiful, curse or no curse." he said with a small smile smoothing her feathers.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 pm

wolf sniffed and turned looking down at her his eyes windened and he walked to the bars kneeling to look at her "lynch....LYNCH!" he yelled and pulled on the ropes around his hands till they snapped. he grabbed the keys from her limp hand and quickly unlocked the door. he picked up her limp body "hang on ly..." he said pulled the hood over her face. he burst out of the jail and ran through the streets as silently as he could. sticking to the alleys and the darker areas until he got out of the town he ran to the trees stopping when he got to a soft bed of moss laying her on it. he pulled her shirt up a little cleaning her wound with a wet cloth and bandaging it up with the extra bandage from his arm. he washed her clothes off best he could and untied her cape using it to cover her as a blanket. "damn..." he huffed closing his eyes. he turned back to a wolf by will curling around her to keep her warm "ill keep you safe ly" he thought resting his head next to her while she used his back as a pillow
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Odile looked up at him and had a hard time not colapsing into tears. "Why are you all so damn nice?!" She coughed and burried her head in his shirt. "You all make it seem like its not weird, don't even question why I'm stuck like this, why i would ever want something like this to happen-" She was frustrated, so much so she almost felt completely apathetic to the whole thing. She gave a groan that sounded almost like another honk and let her head fall on his knee. "Well, looks like we both have something in common now." She said her feathers now falling back into place. She was truly glad that he hadn't been surprised by her transformation, was glad that she was slowly but surely able to let others know about this stupid change she had to make every morning. It almost made things feel a bit more...normal.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:58 pm

lynch buried her face deep into wolfs fur feeling comforted and warm, barely able to think straight. the intensity of the wound and the pace at which the emergency was handled left her dizzy and yet nostalgic.
"what big eyes..." she mumbled remembering the man who had lead her through the woods so they could play. he was very young almost to young for his age his eyes were growing with the oncoming of night.
"its getting late" she whispered as she heard her name being called.
"come with me." he asked noticing her grandmas cries for her. his teeth barred and angry.
"what sharp teeth!" she all but cried out as she jerked up right causing searing shocks of pain racked her body.
"ow ow ow!"

liebe nodded, "i come from a land where the blueberries are squimberries and we all fear the jabawoceeas well as the fudderwhack being our national dance.
we are not afraid of the strange and rare for we are the essence of such rarities," he said trying to calm her and pat her feathers.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 pm

wolf blinked raising an eye lid to look at her. he gave her side a lick and let out a whimper "please dont do that" he said suddenly "you really need to rest" he said
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next