FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Lost Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Lost Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Lost Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Lost Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Lost Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Lost Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Lost Story - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Lost Story - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Lost Story - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Story

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Lost Story - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lost Story

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:07 pm

(Wish you total luck!!!!)
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 pm

(me to!)

take your pick im sure there are some to find, i am only an ex prince queeny thinks she got me but cheshy is such a wonderful friend, but let me say it is of utmost pleasure to meet you," he ended with a small kiss to her hand and took a firm grip of the other mans hand.
"nice to meet you as well wolf. i wasnt interrupting something was i?"

mad hatress was breathless as she pulled out her shears to begin cutting a most wonderful dress, "this should bring a fine penny."

lynch had just walked past the group conversing and set the basket behind her walking gingerly towards them and asking "might this be old town?"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Nuelion shook his head. “ no I cant stay long.. I have a very important task I must complete soon. “ he said smiling and shrugging.
“ perhaps Ariko if you have no were else to go except for another swim, you may accompany me for a while?” he asked.
He couldn’t leave her here alone if others were already on to her… even if it saved his skin. He just couldn’t leave a damsel in distress alone.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Ariko blinked, she was surprised by this gesture although she didn't mind it. He seemed like a kind person- the nicest human she'd met here. How could she say no? She was so compelled to follow him. To be near him. "S-sure, I wouldn't mind at all."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Odile wanted to roll her eyes so hard they might have gotten lost in her her head. 'How long is this going to take? I only have till sunrise to find this prince!' She thought and tried her best to smile. She looked over her shoulder at the new girl and instantly felt her smile twitch downward. That girl she-she smelled something on her. It made every part of her animal instincts react and truthfully it made her uneasy. She took a step back and unconsciously closer to Wolf. "Um, yes. It's very close at least." She looked at both the new people and breathed out a sigh.
'Come on Odile...you can be courteous. It's night, they're probably lost...you've already got yourself in hot water.' She thought.
"Um, if you guys like I can show you the town, maybe help you find a place to stay?" She said and smiled slightly. "Um, it would be nice to know your names though." She said, pushing her bangs behind her ear.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:46 pm

"my name is lynch, i help my grandma mostly at her bakery the next town over. but i must have taken a wrong turn. that would be great." she said eyeballing wolf with an uneasy look.

"my name is liebe, once king of hearts now, i run with one of my colleagues to bring down the bloody red head." he said with a most beautiful yet heartbroken smile. something darkening his eye as he remembered the woman he had fallen for then betrayed losing his crown.
"she should be done any moment with her... whatever it is she calls it."
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Nuelion smiled then, “ well then lady Emily I think that will make you rest easier knowing this poor girl will be protected and feed regularly. “ he said with a grin on his face.
He had started to get lonely wandering about lying to all his subject about who he was…. He felt bad for deceiving them. And Ariko… she would make a sweet fiend it seemed.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Odile looked between them then at Wolf. "Up for a little detour?" She said and without waiting for an answer walked towards the town with the others. She was having trouble accepting that someone knew her secret, let alone her real name. She'd been alone so long, had talked to only one person since the curse, and now she was with three people looking for another? She felt uncomfortable with all the new faces especially as she walked into town. She noticed a couple people look up and whisper to one another. She gulped and instantly reached up to pull the hood of her cloak over her head but was shocked to find it wasn't there. She blushed and froze for a moment in place, looking at all the faces. "Odette you look so beautiful." She could almost hear, her princes voice saying and instantly felt herself start to tremble. 'I'm not Odette...I never will be her.' She thought and finally the panic made her run for the nearest exit, which was a funny looking dress shop. She ran in and hid behind the door, hardly noticing the hatress working on her dress as she trembled.
~~~
"Oh how wonderful!" Emily cooed and took a sip of her water. Secretly she was plotting in her head how lovely this had played out. 'I might have potentially found true love.' She giggled at the thought and
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:30 pm

oi! you there what perfect WONDERFUL timing! i need you to put this on, come come its beautiful, hatress said pulling her from the entrance and into the dressing room undressing then dressing her withing the time it took to take a breath. the gown was a most soft luxurious fabric with the most beautiful blues and whites threaded with sparkling night stars scattered across the skirt and the bodice strapless and full of dark blue lacing coming together in the back, with a crescent moon shape holding the bow in place,
"i call it nocturne, a hatress exclusive, oh and dont forget the shoes,"
as if her words created it a sky blue vine snaked its way up her leg leaves sticking out and blue rose slippers popped onto her feet.
hatress put her in front of a mirror and awaited her approval.

"is she ok?" both liebe and lynch said though they were shocked by her sudden absence
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Nulion knew the smile the woman well… it was one his mother had once when he was younger…
He smiled and sighed taking a bite and hmmed as he swallowed. “ good… best I have had in weeks Mrs. Emily… honest… im a bad cook my self. “ he said shrugging.
Finishing up his food he patted his belly and sighed. “ honest sir you have caught your self a winning example of a wife… if she was single you would have some competition in me” he said playfully to help brighten the mood.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Odile, in the sweep of things, was surprised to find herself suddenly in a dress and stared at first wide eyed at the hatress then at the gown. She found herself lost in the wonder of the dress and touched the mirror with her finger tips as if to prove to herself it was real. "It's gorgeous!" She spun a little and examined the back, marvelled at everything including shoes. "You're very gifted. I'd pay you just to be wearing it but I don't have the money." She said and looked at the woman with a small smile. Though this was a bit odd, the excitement of the dress helped calm her flighty nerves alot.
~~~
"Oh really? then take her. She's more trouble than I can handle." Conner laughed and Emily kicked him underneath the table. Her sweet smile was as bright as ever, making Conner chuckle to himself as he rubbed his now aching shin. "Kidding, kidding god think you could have broken something?" He looked at Silver and gave a polite bow of his head. "Thank you for being a nice guest. ." He said and helped Emily pick the plates up. "You two are sure you don't want anything else? I have pie, cake, cookies, anything just name it-"
"Em, don't try to force feed them." Conner said and she rolled her eyes with a huff.
"Sorry, it's just been a while since we've had company. Everyone rarely visits what with all the troubles that have been going around in the kingdom."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm

"oh pshh i was only kidding with the exclusive bit i can make a thousand a day but an exclusive for you since your destiny relies on such a dress no?" she questioned poking the crescent that was on the dress using her combs and brushes to put her hair up in a wonderful full moon clip,
"no point in wearing a shawl for some blight, be pretty to turn you black day bright." she said wiping her hand across the womans face replacing her once hidden features with outstanding shades to enhance the beauty that already lye in its wake.
"and what do we call this moon child that stands before me?" she asked nodding to her newly found friend.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Odile was amazed by whatever magic the hatress was using, one that actually was creating something beautiful rather than destroying like Darcy. 'Destiny...moon child? How does she know that?' She looked at the woman and opened her mouth to answer her question about her name. She nearly called herself Odette but paused. Her secret was already out, and it just didn't feel right to lie to someone who was kind to her, not again. "I'm Odile." She said, the name feeling strange in her mouth. "And what can I call you?" She asked her eyes searching for a name to fit such a new person.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Nuelion blinked hes face taking a decidedly stern and thoughtful set to it. “ what do you mean by that? Has something been going on that the royal guards are not stopping nor reporting to his majesty?” he asked.
Something was wrong.. There was always petty things some were… but enough to stop others form visiting… was it that bad.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:44 pm

"i have many names but my maker called me hatress so thats what i go by, it is nice to meet you odile." she said with a sweep of her hand and a low bow while removing her top hat.
clapping her hands together she said "now ho about a spot of tea?"

"hatress did you see a gir.." liebe stopped in his tracks when he saw that she had been changed into a lovely gown.
"hatress you never cease to amaze me, you turned an already enchanting woman into the most beautiful creature. good job" he said with a smirk.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:04 pm

(Srry gotta study for Pre-Cal. Night night)
Odile blushed brightly when the others walked in and looked to Hatress. "Oh so this is the friend you mentioned Liebe?" She smiled at him, something she didn't do often with strangers. "It's amazing isn't it?" S
She caught sight of Wolf and cleared her throat a little. "What do you think?" She asked, wishing to herself that he would be smiling at least when he answered.
~~~~
Emily looked at Nuelion with a sad look that she tried to cover up with a weak smile. "Silver, there's a war going on against other countries now. Things are bad for everyone." Conner said and Emily frowned slightly. "It would make things better if that damn sorcerer and his witch stayed out of our town for good." She grumbled and Conner gave her a small look of warning. "What?! You know the stories that have been going around about those two, especially that girl he's always with, the one in the dark cloak all the time. The other sailors, they say she's a witch that can only come out in the night because the sun burns her." Emily said and looked at the other two. "It's common knowledge here that a man of magic just brings trouble. You two take that to heart, you hear?" She said before scurrying to the kitchen. Conner shook his head.
"That woman and her gossip." He looked at Ariko and Silver. "I supose you two are headed somewhere particular? If you need any help with direction.." He offered but the dark outside indicated that travel wasn't very safe at this hour.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Nuelion frowned but new he had too keep going he only had so much time to make it…
He smiled “ if you could tell me of an Osler that could sell me some horses I would be most grateful I couldn’t ask a little lady such as Ariko to walk to the southern mountain now could I?” he said still contemplation the dark window pain.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 pm

wolf was stiff around lynch following closely on odile's heels. he was very well at hidding his wolfish looks but was having a hard time supressing a growl when he glanced at her. he looked to make sure odile was alright and then turned to lynch "so then ms. lynch. let me introduce myself. im wolf" he said the last part with a bit of a deep inflection. "grandma and bakery? how charming." he said putting his hands in his pockets "i do so love sweets"
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:06 am

Ariko blinked, breaking away from her chain of thought she turned to Silver with a questioning expression. She was thankful she wouldn't have to walk ad yet she never had any experience with riding- or anything like that to be honest.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Odile realized she was letting herself get distracted from the task at hand and shook her head slightly. "Oh, sorry guys I really have to find someone..." She said and walked over to the dusty window. She watched the people outside going about there buisness and started to wonder if she would even be able to find this prince. 'Maybe Darcy just offered me this chance so I would just give up on trying to break the curse...' She thought and her hands clenched into fists at her sides. "What am I going to do? Finding someone you don't even know in this town is near impossible..."
~~~
Conner scratched his head, trying to think of someone that would even deal with horses around these parts. Everyone here mostly stayed here so the only horses that were available were for working the feilds. "Hm, you might want to check the market over by the local bakery. If I remember correctly a few traders came to shore with a few horses strong enough to ride." He gave a small shrug and looked at Ariko. He was a bit worried for her having to leave with a stranger she just met but then again Silver seemed like an okay kid. 'Then again who can really tell what good looks like these days?'
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:33 pm

wolf walked up to odile and sighed "come on. we need to find this guy" he said to her with a weak smile before leading her outside. he looked around with a sigh "like finding a needle in a hay stack" he grumbled "well where do you want to start?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:24 pm

He smiled and nodded. “ Thank you so very much. And as much as I hate to break this so short we should be going… time is so short these days. “
He dug in his pocket and pulled out three silver pieces. “ two for the dinner and one for the information” he said placing in Conners hand before shaking the other.
“ you are a good couple and my the heavens praise your future together.” he said before stooping over to pick Ariko up.
“ I am sorry for starting off the journey so quickly but you wont have to worry about walking till you get your land legs back little swimmer” he said kindly as he made his way out the door with her in his arms and headed towards the town.
“ also… have you ever ridden a horse? If not I guess I can save the money and you can ride in fount of me on my horse if you do not mind to do so ?”:
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 pm

'I guess the others can just catch up...' Odile thought, hoping they'd be alright alone in this strange town. "This is how Darcy operates. Making things complicated so you have no choice but to give up." She said mostly to herself before looking at her surroundings. "If I were a prince, where would I be?" She tapped her lip and spotted the street market set near the higher end part of town. "Strange people gravitate towards foriegners. If there's a prince here, he'd most likely be there." She walked towards the market though everything inside of her wanted her to rush. "Why does Darcy want this prince anyhow? He's got enough power as it is." She muttered, trying to look at the faces around her for anyone that looked prince-ly. After being around royalty for so long, you get good at spotting upper crust behavior. However, none of these people fit the profile, not even the men that even seemed to have money to spend on the women and drinks that crowded the narrow street.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

"really then you would love my harvest cupcakes, interesting name wolf, any meaning to its origin?" she asked eyeing him cautiously. his calm demeanor threw her off guard and she was actually relaxing.

"who are we finding?" hatress asked coming to their side with liebe in tow.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:45 pm

"A prince. An important one aparently." Odile said and frowned slightly. "But I haven't a clue where he might be. So frustrating." She muttered and tapped one of the rich looking men's shoulders. "Um, you wouldn't have happened to see a prince around here..?"
The man smiled and one of his friends laughed. "Well, I can be a prince if you want, ne?" Odile shook her head, not getting the implication.
"I need to find the right prince." The men laughed and the one infront of her chuckled, "That stings a little, for a damsel your not very nice." He took her hand to pull her close but Odile recoiled from them and their drunken laughter.
"Definately not a prince." She muttered and hurried back over to the others with a blush on her face. "Let's get going. I don't think he's here."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next