FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Lost Story - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Lost Story - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Lost Story - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Lost Story - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Lost Story - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Lost Story - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Lost Story - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Lost Story - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Lost Story - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Story

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Lost Story - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lost Story

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:17 pm

mad hatress gave the face of a stunned dear. "milk? what is milk."

liebe agreed "yes i havent heard of that beverage." he creased his eyebrows in confusion.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 pm

wolf was about to say something before his food was set infront of him and he dove his face into it viciously bypassing the fork and knife. he leaned up knawing on the bone with sauce up his cheek "wait... what are we talking about..." he said through a mouthful
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 pm

"these two have never tasted milk apparently." lynch said as she grabbed a cloth and wiped his face
"you must be starving to eat in such a manor"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:29 pm

"ahhh.... im just very entusiastic about ...food" he said with a nervous smile and a soft blush as he cleaned his face for him "i really like lamb" he said with a lick of his lips popping a piece into his mouth with a smile "not as rough as cow but a more unique taste then chicken. ahhh good ol lamb" he said and winked at lynch laughing a little
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:33 pm

lynch laughed at him with glittering eyes,
"hmm a true wolf,always will have a tender spot for lamb." she smiled brightly at him while taking another bit of her salad, starting to search for olives or tomatoes.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:03 pm

he chuckled a little tensely and then blinked watching her scavange in her salad "blllaaaaeeeehhhhh" he grumbled sticking out his tongue "how can you EAT that rabbit food?" he said eyeing in with disgust
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 pm

"lambs eat it to," she said winking at him with a small smile. "i just dont find it necessary to eat animals,i only eat fish every once and a while to keep my iron up but i was brought up to eat meat, just never ate it, it felt i dont know wrong, where i come from wolves are the main dish.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Nulion smiled at her shyness of naming the horse. “ well… I f you don’t mind… may we call him silver?”
He smiled at this. “ it fists just like our first meeting my lady”
He sighed happily patting the horse gently, “ let us go “ he said reaching down to help her to her feet.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Ariko nodded in response before allowing him to take her hand, before she knew it she was seated upon the horse. "So Lion, where are we headed?" she asked curiously
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Odile sat enjoying her food when suddenly an inkling of a feeling hit her. It was the oddest sense that she needed to be somewhere right at that moment. She got to her feet and followed her instincts towards wherever it was she felt she needed to go. As she weaved through the crowd, flashes of images hit her till she was forced to stop because she could hardly focus on where she was going. The mark on her arm began to glow and she began to see things like a tower, a strange looking man, and some females voice chanting over and over again, "Nuelion, come to me".
"Find him." Darcy's voice echoed in her mind and she realized her lips were forming the name. "Nuelion!" She shouted hoping her voice could carry over the noise of the crowd. Her heart was pounding and she could hardly quell her excitement. She was so close to breaking her curse, so close to be free..."I know where to find Emerous!" She added but hardly knew where that even came from.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:14 pm

“ Emerous… “ Nulion whispered as he turned from Ariko and dashed turned looking till a face he new came into focuses.
“ EMEROUS!” he called running forward grabbing the woman’s hands looking into her face desperately.
“ why do you look like her… why do you look like my Emerous!” he asked confusion filling his face making him look sad.
Falling to his knees he kissed the back of her hands and pressed her hands to his forhead, “ please… please help me save her “ he said beseeching her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Whatever had come over Odile slipped away and she finally felt her mind clear of whatever had hold of her. "Emerous?" She looked towards the crowd and suddenly saw someone approaching her. He grabbed her hand and started spouting things about Emerous and how she looked like her. "I'm sorry, but I can't help you-I don't know who she is-" She felt the tightness in her gut and her breath caught as the strange emotion hit her, something like familiarity. Was this the man Darcy spoke of? "Answer me this, are you a prince?" She asked, her hand already shaking as the fear of making a big mistake swallowed her. She wanted a familiar person to hide behind, but everyone was still back at the table enjoying their dinner. "It's very important, that I know..." She said and tried to pull her hand from him.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 pm

lynch had noticed the womans disappearance and that put her on edge. she tried concentrating on her food and just passed glances at the others.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Neulion looked up at her slightly puzzled, “ if you know my name you know that I am Prince Neulion heir to this land “

He looked at her as he got to his feet keeping her hands in his.
“ and I am out to find and save Emerous who was left to sleep in a tower by a wicked witch.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:32 pm

"So you are him." Odile felt frozen as if she couldn't believe he was actually real. It was almost overwhelming to think that he would be real, that she was finally free. 'I found him Darcy! I found him!' She thought and waited for something to happed. But nothing did. She waited and waited but not even a hair had shifted place on her head. "Why isn't it-?" She looked down at herself, checking if she looked any different but nothing had changed. She felt her heart give a painful lurch and tried her best to swallow the grief. 'Is he not the right one?' She thought but suddenly the images hit her again. "I have to help you find her....Emerous..." She looked up at Nuelion and had a hard time not appearing as hurt as she felt at the realization. "A friend sent me to help you, as odd as this sounds, I really do think I know where she is."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Neulion could feel his feel his entire body relax as his smile cam to his face. “ thank the heavens… we must hurry our time is running low. “
Turning to Ariko he pulled Odiele by her hand twords silver. “ Ariko… this woman will help us on the quest to save Emerous”
He took a hold of Arikos while looking up at her his eye’s sparkling, “ I have never been so happy to have two companions. “
He let lose both hands and sighed. “ ah… I will have to buy another horse… “ he murmered. “ are you ready to go now?” he said turning back to the woman.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Odile froze when she looked up at the horse and it finally hit home with her that she couldn't just give him the directions and send the prince on his way. 'I have to go with him?!' She shook her head wildly and back peddled a little. "No I-I can't." She said just remembering that sunrise would bring on her transformation. But if she didn't leave then how would she break the curse? 'If I leave what will happen to Wolf and the others?' She looked back over her shoulder and tried her best to come up with some way to tell them where she was. 'Wait, Wolf has the ears of a wolf, right?' She lifted her fingers to her lips and let out a shrill whistle that carried through the stone buildings and streets. She only hoped Wolf could hear her so at least they would all know she was okay.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm

"oh my king its the end times!"hatress howled as the whistle startled her. shears at her side and ready for a fight.

"hatress please its not the queen." liebe said trying to keep her calm.

"wolf i believe the whistle is for you lets go see." lynch said waiting for wolf to lead the way.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 am

wolf winced when she said she ate wolf and then let his gaurd down. his ears popped up when the whisptle came to him and he took off in an unnaturally fast run. he sniffed wildly at the air dodging people until he saw odile in the distance. he let out a howl and raced forward. his hair pricked and his teeth showing in a snarl he jumped inbetween odile and then man picking her up in the process.

"the sun is almost up odile.... should i take you back?" he whispered his eyes locked on the man
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Odile let out a honk when she was suddenly being picked up by someone and blushed a deep scarlet when she realized it was Wolf, that and the fact that she'd made such an embarrassing sound. "Wolf wait!" Odile said, leaning into his ear to whisper. "That's the prince Darcy talked about. It's really him!" She wanted to sound all excited, be smiling and rejoicing like she was earlier but she couldn't make herslef so much as crack a smile. "Seems there's a part two." She wriggled out of his arms and motioned to Nuelion for everyone to see. "This is Prince Nuelion, the one we have to help rescue his true love from the tower." She said and a small apologetic smile came to her lips as if to say 'surprise!'.
'Darcy, I swear I'm going to get you for this.' She thought and looked up at the sky that was already turning lighter. "What do I do...I can't turn into 'that' infront of this prince.he'll think i'm some kind of witch." She moved a little closer to Wolf and showed Nuelion her apologetic smile. "I'm sorry but, I can't just leave my friends..." She said waiting for him to either tell her to leave or invite the others to join.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:14 pm

lynch was very aware of that sound, a howl? here? she thought tensing and looking around nervously.
"maybe we should find odile.
The others nodded and followed where they had seen him run off finding them and a few others.
lynch seeming a bit on edge and maybe even afraid.

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:25 pm

the wheels in wolfs head turn as quick as they could as his mind raced for an answer he suddenly smiled and cleared his throat "im sorry prince, but we have business to attend too for the day. if you promise to ask no questions, i give a solem vow that i will help you find this princess... as long as we travel at night." he said with a short bow "thank you! at sunset, met us at the fountain!" he said with a smile taking off in the woods before the others caught up to them. he held odile tightly until they got to the water and he sighed setting her int he water wipping the seat off his forhead from the intense sprint. "there we go" he said and leaned back in the grass "im going to have to disappear tomorrow night." he said to her with a frown "just for the night."
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Nulion sighed.
Honestly. He didn’t want to stay here. Not in a town. Not long. Not long after anouncing to the girl that looked like his Emerous that he was the prince.
He sighed leading the horse and Ariko out of the town and into the woods near by.
There he built a small fire and got out some salted meat and bread while heating up water for tea.
“ sorry about he wait. “ he finally said handing Ariko her portion of breakfast.
“ hope I didn’t scare you… but yeah. Im prince Nuelion of this land and im very pleased to have met you and mad friends. “ he smiled and took her hand in his to kill it lightly.
“ my I know of you?”: he asked.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:50 pm

"What?" Odile looked up from the water at Wolf, her face falling in confusion. "You're leaving-?" Before she could finish the cool water swallowed her as the first rays of the sun light touched the water. The light flooded the lake once more and finally it receeded to reveal her as the black swan. "But Wolf," Her voice came from the swans bill as clear as day as she waded over to him, "What if you get left behind tomorrow-?" She noticed something odd and paused a moment. 'Was that in my head or...did I just talk?' She looked back up at him with wide eyes. "Did I just talk?" She paused and covered her bill with her wing. Where the once missing feather was, there was a solid white feather in its place. 'Oh my, so this is what Darcy meant by a tool.' She coughed and looked back up at Wolf.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 pm

he looked suprised for a moment then chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck "there is no end to your suprises" he said and sighed letting his hand drop "i wont get left behind. odile. i will always be able to find you. here..." he said and fished into his shirt pulling out a silver whistle on a leath necklace band. he put it around her long neck "when you blow into it... it wont make a sound... to your ears. but i can hear it from miles away. if im ever not around and you need me... blow that whistle and i will come to your side" he said his ears up and a warm smile on his face "ive never given that to anyone... its very very special... it only works for my ears... so please... please. dont loose it" he said and wagged his tail
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next