FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Lost Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Lost Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Lost Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Lost Story - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Lost Story - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Lost Story - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Lost Story - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Lost Story - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Lost Story - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Story

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Lost Story - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lost Story

Post by Kitsame Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 pm

mad hatress got very upset as she rounded up the back sharply snapping her shear in the mens general area and causing them to shudder, "i would say not." her irish inflection growing with her agitation,

liebe gave a disgusted look and asked "are you alright?"

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 pm

The men backed up and got out of there before the crazy chick with the scissors could get them. It made Odile smile in satisfaction and fluff her skirt with a smirk. "I'm perfectly fine." She said, though her blush still hadn't vanished. She didn't like talking to these men, none of them fit her idea of a soul Darcy would want. "Liebe, Hatress, why are you guys being so nice...you just met me and yet..."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm

wolf smiled at lynch "just a family name." he said with a smile "i would love to try a cupcake.hopefully one day i will" he said his yellow eyes giving a smile of humor as he placed his hands in his pockets keeping a close eye on odile while walking next to lynch

"so my dear. what brought you to such a town?" he asked her her dominate sent filling his nose. he could almost smell her intentions on her. he didnt know what they where but he knew she was hidding something. he relaxed when he felt she was and pulled a flower form a stand as they walked by handing it to her.

he snarled at the men in the bar and stiffened. "such slops. how dare they think highly of themselves. Odile... are you alright?" he asked his harsh tone turning soft when he said her name
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm

"we both know whats its like to be misunderstood that everyone in some shape or form is good but misguided and we dont have room to judge so we try to make friends and allies, instead of more enemies we would have to deal with, is there a problem with our kindness do we offend?" liebe asked with almost hurt eyes.

lynch took the flower from him and took a deep breath of its sweet scent.
"cant wait, im here just to get away from it all," she stopped short as she remembered the basket she had forgotten. she didnt care really she was tired of her grandmothers dominance and how she had to do exactly as she was told to help dear psychotic grandma
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Odile, still blushing shook her head at all their questions. "It's alright, those men were just weird...Let's just find the prince so we can get outta here>" She was taking in what Liebe said and thought about it a moment. She noticed his hurt look and her eyes widdened a little in surprise. "No, no, I like having nice people around. It's true what you said, misunderstanding is common nowadays, best to not let it change us, right?" She searched through the crowds of people for what seemed like a sheer hell of a while. She was already starting to feel tired from all the walking around and all the stares, whistles and vendors practically dragging her over to look at their stuff were really wearing her patience thin. She finally took a seat on the fountian's side nearby, practically wishing to wake up and find out this was all some kind of dream. "I'm going to have to say this has to be one of my top ten bad days." She hissed through a sigh, watching the horses for sale whinny and eat the grain laid out for them
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:27 pm

wolf smiled at her leaning in to whisper in her ear "you know. that hood doesnt do much justice for that pretty face of yours" he smiled leaning back to an upright position. wolf had to admit. he loved the way she smelled. like flowers and sugar. he loved the smell almost as much as the fresh smell of odile. he blinked and looked up at odile again not wanting to interrupt her conversation with the hatress. while they walked he continued his conversation with lynch. the excitement he got from the secret edge she held back from him only intriguing him further.
"not a very exciting place to get away from it dont you think?" he asked with a nervous glance towards the moon noticing he still had a day before he would change and his tension lessned
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:36 pm

her cheeks flushed from his words, never having much attention paid to her features she brought her hood down, it protects me from wandering eyes, yes its not much but running into you made it much more worth while." she said bringing her attention to his golden eyes, though familiar they seemed she had never seen this man before.

"dont be discouraged you are more beautiful than any swan out on the lake this night anything is bound to happen dont lose hope, faith is all you have when it is needed to cope no?" hatress sympathized with a sift smile.

"shes right you look positively ravishing, no one destined for you could resist," liebe said trying to offer comfort.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 pm

he smiled at her "thank you my lady you flatter me" he said and blinked. her face reminded him of the girl from long ago. he rubbed his froehead from the sudden headache and sighed "i hope we find this prince..." he mumbled "i need to get moving soon. i rarely stay in one spot for long" he tried to explain.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 pm

"Oh no this isn't destined meeting, true love, or anything."
'I already had that chance and blew it miserably.' She thought but didn't want to dwell on that memory. "It's more along the lines of, I have to find him for a friend of mine. It's important that I find him before sunrise," Odile looked at the water and caught the reflection of Wolf and Lynch. 'Ah so he has a thing for girls in hoods?' She wanted to laugh but thought against it. She didn't one hundred percent trust Lynch, she was just too different than the others she'd spoken to. Her eyes flicked back to the other two and she smiled. "Well, since we had no luck here, how about some food?" She said with a shrug. "As far as I see it, maybe fate will work out. Who knows he might just be the bar tender." She laughed though she honestly wouldn't put it past Darcy to pull something like that.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 pm

wolf twitched turning to odile "food!?" he exclaimed and a large smile pulled across his face "aaahhh you read my mind!" he said hugging her quickly before quickly trotting towards a food place. he sat down at a stool at the bar and licked his lips picking up a menu looking at "oh what to get... the steach the ribeye the porkchops the salmon or... ahhhh the roast lamb!" he said bitting his lip in excitement "ill have that" he said to the waitor who twitched a little at wolfs abruptness

"odile! this is my treat! what would you like?" he asked patting the stoll next to him for them all to join him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Odile smiled brightly taking Liebe and Hatress's hands and pulled them along to the counter. "Hmm, I-I dunno." She looked at all the different foods and her brows furrowed at all the choices. She however saw fresh water shrimp and her face lit up. "Shrimp please~." She sai, smiling at the thought of the food. She didn't get them much at the lake and spring seemed to be the only time the fishers ever brought them in with their catch. "I meant to tell you sorry earlier, that you're free to run for hills if this gets to be a little too much." She said to him, knowing she'd already hurt his feelings earlier with keeping the secret of her real self from him.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:29 am

Ariko opened her mouth to speak but was suddenly caught off guard when Silver sudden scooped her into his arms. Although surprised she was somewhat relived, her feet still ached from when she first attempted walking. When Silver spoke she looked up and shook her head "Ridden? No I've never done that before." she replied.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 am

he shook his head "its not the secret. its the name" he said with a sigh "odile ... i understand why you would keep something from me...." he said 'i kept my secret from you' he thought and sighed "i just... dont see why you lied about your name... i like odile better then odette anyway." he said looking at her with sad puppy eyes "i know that sometimes... people have to keep things from one another. but, i really do want to help odile. i hope you'll let me" he smiled and laughed a little "wow i didnt think i could get that cheesy" he joked even though his line before that was entirely serious. he wanted to do as much as possible to help her
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Nuelion
Smiled and shook his head. “ my arnt you a fish out of water” he commented at her lack of eperince.
His smiled brawdned then and nodded his head, “ well that is indead cheeper.
He smiled. “ now… im sorry for lying to the people back there but realy just call me Lion… and latter when we are in a good and safe distance form this town ill tell you my real name my little friend” Lion remarked as they enterd the edge of the market place.
“ lets see… there. “ he mumbled to him self as he made his way to the horse stall seeing no horse he would pay for… but his satandard would have to go down if he was to get a good horse…
His was all black at home… with red riding gear… a gift from his late mother.
He smiled “ I guess we should get the gray one huh” he said sizing up a mix blood that looked strong enough.
He figured it was the best since his made up name was silver after all….
Sitting Ariko on a small bench not far from the horses he placed his coat about her more sucurly, “ now. If you get scared or if some one is bothering you. Just call for me ill be close by. Call out for Lion and ill be by your side again as quick as my feet can take me.” he searched her face before moving over to talk to the sales man about the gray mix.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Odile looked and Wolf, the whole time her mind was trying to wrap around exactly why. 'Maybe it's just fate. Why question kindness where you can find it?' She thought then smiled, a true smile that was from heart of how happy she felt to hear that. "I wouldn't want it any other way." She said and tried unsucessfuly to tame a curl that laid against her face. "To be honest the name kinda stuck to me from the past, kind of the reason why I'm in this mess. Not very many-well virtually no one knows, or can know, who I really am. So the alias Odette seemed like an easy fix for that." She looked across the street at all the people, still trying to search for some face that would make everything snap to perspective. "How am I suposed to know if Darcy isn't making this up? What if this is some kind of wild goose chase." She had a small hint of annoyance in her voice at the word goose swallowed it down with the water the waiter had offered her.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Ariko smiled softly "I will. Thank you." she replied. The dark haired girl watched as he walked off, there was something about him that was like no other. Out of all of the humans she'd seen and met on land he had to be the most special. She brought his coat closer to her and inhaled deeply, his scent was left on the fabric which was more than intoxicating. 'Lion...' she wanted to know more and more about him.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Lion was not impressed with the price he wanted for the horse but he was not up for arguing about it either.
He sighed and handed over a gold piece for the damn horse and waited for the man to bring him back with the saddle and such.
The leather was okay no real wear on it. It would do well for the short journey they would be making.
Smiling he waved to Ariko as he approached with the horse. “ well I hope you like her, she is a nice horse… but what should we name her? You pick “ he said winking at her.
If she liked it perhaps before they parted he could give her the horse as a gift…
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Ariko looked at the horse curiously, this was the first time she'd seen one. Pushing herself unto her feet she walked over the creature and lightly petted her. "Me?" she questioned when he asked of her to name they're newly bought horse. "I'm not sure..." she murmured, what with this being so new to her and whatnot.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:26 pm

"i dont know. i dont trust that guy but at the same time..." he said and eyed her cursed feather on her arm "a curse is something that even scorcerer's have to abide by" he said with a shrug his nose going wild as they cooked all the meats infront of him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 am

lynch sat on the other side of wolf and started browsing the menu, "ill have the soup of the day and a salad please." she smiled sweetly at the cook and greeted her friend as a silver eyed gold owl perched on her shoulder.

"i want CALAMARI!" the mad hatress exclaimed feeling hunger take over her. she hadnt eaten for days and could really use the nutrition.

liebe looked over the menu quietly, finding his mind wandering else where. his thoughts of odile ever rampant, he shook his head as if to tear the thoughts from his psyche and continued reading.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 am

Odile was excited to see everyone was still getting along, not to mention that everyone was not too annoyed with her that she'd yet to find this prince character. "I guess you're right. As long as I just do what he tells me, things should be alright." She said in response to wolf and felt that sick twist hit her stomach. As long as she follows orders, stays a puppet under that stupid curse and let him harm someone else, things would be alright for her? "The weathers nice, anyone notice how nice the clouds look today?" She said trying to seem like the thoughts weren't bothering her. But they did, to the point she almost hoped she didn't find this prince, no matter how badly she wanted to be just human again.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

"yes but the silver lining seems to be misplaced today," hatress said as she began to eat her food that was placed in front of her. she eyed the feather on her arm momentarily then her eye caught something shiny, she grabbed the metal block and stared at it for what seemed forever.

liebe looked up and watched the clouds with slight interest, memories of a bitter time with the queen he thought he loved, forgetting all about the time before when he had another, but for the life of him he couldnt remember, damn queen and her evil ways.
"down with the bloody red head." he whispered the long known phrase of the rather large group of "traiters" turned against the queen.

lynch ate her food gingerly trying to make sense of why a a man, which this isnt the first time she has conversed with such a species, could make her feel the way she was feeling, grandma is gona be angry.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 am

Odile forwned when she notice everyone was a little off themselves and decided it was better to let it drop. "Yay, food!" She giggled and took a bite from one of the shrimp. She was internally exstatic to finally have some real food but secretly wished to have cotton candy again. She found she was starting to have a bit of a sweet tooth, especially when a woman the worked there, offered them some bread with chocolate dripped over it. She nibbled on a peice of it and gave a muffled "mmm!" at the taste. She looked up and offered a peice to Liebe, who seemed to be the most under the weather out of the others. "Try it, it's really good!"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 pm

liebe broke out of his mental sedation and smiled warmly at her as he took the bread from her fingers mindlessly brushing the tips of her fingers with his, he took a generous bite and nodded in agreement.
" it is very good."

"needs tea."hatress piped still starry at the block though she had a piece of the bread in her hand as well.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Odile smiled back, glad she had found some kind of topic to get their minds off the sad. "Tea? This town doesn't like tea, well since we can't really afford it. It's kind of considered the drink of monarchs." She said and tilted her glass of water for emphasis. "Water, any kid of cheap alcohol, and milk. not much to pick form but thats life."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next