FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

•|Flavor of Life|•

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 5 Empty Re: •|Flavor of Life|•

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Marcus shivered as he felt the strange coldness "Something is coming.." he said looking to the others "Ren we must get Asuka some place safe..." he said pausing as thoughts invaded his mind of a strange black being Bring her to me... it hissed in his mind "Something bad is about to happen..."
Karena
Karena

https://ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:02 pm

balletanya drew her katanas and looked around her senses heightening as she listened for anything out of the ordinary.
"whatever it is i hope its ready for a fight" she said her eyes once again darkening to an evil purple.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Ren turned in Asuka's direction and noticed just how much her condition had changed. Her arms were now wrapped loosely around her body while her eyes appeared glazed over much as they were before- Marcus was right something was effecting her and although he didn't know what it was he could sense something was coming. "Okay" he replied as he now took her into his arms and held her close to him. "But where can we go?" he questioned. He was beginning to grow somewhat panicked now due to this new development.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Marcus stood leaning against the bench "I don't know aren't you her guardian!?" he asked panic clear in his voice due to his weakened state "You don't have a safe house we can take her..." he said his words being cut off as pain entered his head causing him to double over Take her, bring her to me or you and the girl both with die the hissing voice said sending wave after wave into his body "He's close." he said through clenched teeth looking up them his eyes black instead of their normal clear blue.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Ren flinched due to all of the negative and dark energy which now occupied this place, his mind was now racing as he tried to think of somewhere the lot of them could run to. He looked up suddenly when he noticed a change in not only Marcus but his aura as well, what he said confused him. "Who?" he questioned wondering who he meant.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:36 pm

"I'm not sure..." Marcus said his brows creasing together in confusion "Something dark...in my..." he said his words cutting off again as more pain shot into his mind "Help..." he whispered
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:46 pm

The sound of Marcus' flowed through Asuka's ears and awoke her from her light slumber for the moment, she craned her head in his direction and noticed not only the pained expression upon his face but also the strange aura which practically seeped from his fallen form. "Ren lower me...please?" she whispered quietly. The dark haired boy looked at the girl in his arms with a mixed expression but did as he was requested. Asuka dragged her form to where Marcus' was and carefully placed her hands upon his face. 'Try and relax...' she placed her forehead against his and tried to concentrate. She hadn't used the full potential of her powers but if she could do this right she would be able to see what was going on through his head.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:12 pm

(damm i've been so busy today... >_<)

Cesri had sighed when he felt the darkness approaching.... "not again...."

Pulling a sword out that had been hidden under his coat he got ready to repel anything that was coming.... usually i just walk away in this situation.... there's something about that girl though.... i just can't anymore....

He looked at the group of people stood around... "I know this might not be a good time.... but... i haven't actually introduced myself yet have i...... my name is Cesri Raslar.... i guess you could say i'm a traveller/mercenary...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 am

Semiazas looked around as he felt the group that he's been listening to tensing up. He thought that he heard one of them referred to him, but he's not so sure. He woke up and glance at them, they seem panicked. I wonder... Did they notice who I am? he thought, scratching his head and yawning slightly. If they do... Hey, they're not bad.

Walking slowly toward the group with the same sleepy expression as ever, he stretch himself, "Something wrong?" he asked, like a normal passenger that just well, passing by. He nodded knowingly to the girl, that for some reason has her hand on a boy's head and to the boy that he crash into earlier.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 pm

balletanya looked over to cesri and nodded her head "nice to make your acquaintence, to bad it couldnt have been under better circumstances." she said nodding towards the rest of the group. she ten looked up to see the man she had noticed being scolded at the library for sleeping on the job.

"the usual our psyche is under constant attack by both ungodly and godlike forces, some have learned to somewhat control it, others not so much." she answered his question with kindness yet gaurded was her stance.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:18 am

"...Excuse me?" asked Semiazas with a genuine confused face, as seems that he had no idea what the girl in front of him is talking about. "Oh, sorry, maybe I'm just being nosy. I just saw that guy about to fell over and thought that maybe something was wrong."

He scratch his hair, "And I have somewhat acquainted with that girl-" he said pointing to Asuka, "So... Well, you know. Sorry, it seems that it's not my business." Semiazas turned and about to walk away.

I wonder... How long these people could last before they lose their mind?
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:53 pm

"wait...we might be able to use a set of extra hands if you are willing to stick around?" balletanya offered the stranger, she thought of their earlier attack and how it almost tore her apart.

"we would really appreciate" she said speaking for the group but not putting a hand out for him to shake. "i am balletanya."
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 pm

(sorry I've been really busy with work Sad )

Marcus relaxed slightly under her touch the pain still unbearable as a constant battle raged in his head something was telling him to lash out at this girl who was helping him "Why me?" he whispered through the pain Give her to me the darkness hissed to him Your pain will not end if you do not give me what I want
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:36 pm

((It's okay :]))
Asuka didn't move nor speak for she was trying to concentrate, Marcus' mind was a dark place which was being covered in a thick blanket of darkness which was void of any light. She winced somewhat due to severity of the pain he felt, due to the connection the two shared she could feel, hear and see everything that he did. "Don't give into your inner dwellings..." she whispered as she continued to hold unto him. "You have to try and suppress it"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Marcus took a deep breath as he struggled to suppress the darkness that tried to over take him he slowly put his mental walls in place her words gave him strength the voices faded and were a light murmur in the back of his mind his breathing was shallow he opened his eyes and looked into Asuka's "Thank you..." he said his voice weak.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Asuka opened her eyes and then released her hands from Marcus' face, the dark haired girl nodded slowly as she now breathed heavily. Tapping into her abilities like that when not being in the best condition wasn't the best idea for her but it was okay, she knew that was something she needed to do. "I-I'm glad your okay..." she whispered as leaned up now and managed to stumble back unto her feet.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Marcus slowly sat himself up rubbing his throbbing head squinting at the people who were now surrounding them "That was....just thank you, I've never lost control like that..." he said lowering his eyes and not looking at any of the people around them as he struggled to his feet.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Asuka turned in Marcus' direction and placed her hands gently upon his shoulders, carefully the dark haired girl led him to the bench and sat him down. When he was seated she knelt in front of him and looked into his eyes, he seemed exhausted- just as much as her but didn't seem as troubled as before. "Are you sure your alright...?" she asked quietly as she now searched his eyes for anything.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Marcus let her lead him to the bench and looked down into her eyes nodding slowly "Yes...my walls are back in place where they should be." he said shame full in his voice "They are after you..." he said his brows coming together in confusion "There is something special about you...I don't understand all of this. I won't allow myself to hurt you."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Asuka was relieved to hear that he was alright but she was however stunned by what he said next, 'they' were after her but why? He said something about her being different- special? But how could that be? She had no idea of why or how this could be. "Are you sure?" she asked quietly. They couldn't possibly want her that badly- she was like any other Twilight or at least thats what she thought.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Semiazas stay quiet as he watched the scene between the girl and the boy, both of them seems haven't noticed his presence. Guess it already started he yawned, Probably soon, both side will start sending their people to make them choose side...

He look at the girl that just introduce herself, "My name is pretty long, but you can just call me Sam." He approached the girl and the boy, and somehow, manage to sound genuinely worried, "Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?"
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Marcus nodded slowly as he thought over what the voices had said to him "Yes...I think so....they re-act more when I am near you...but at the same time they are quiet..." he said shaking his head "it is all confusing, I know not why they want you so badly...but I know they do..." he said shrugging "Does your friend know?" he asked looking up at Ren with tired dark blue eyes turning his head to the new comer "I am fine now..." he said scratching the back of his head and yawning "I am not psychically hurt...just drained..."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Asuka turned away from Marcus and Semiazas for a moment and instead looked at Ren. He'd been silent for the entire time and seemed to be in a state of thought, the dark haired boy tilted his head in Marcus' direction, the two seemed to be exchanging looks which Asuka could not read but it was if the two were having they're own silent conversation. "I do not..." Ren finally answered before turning away, Asuka felt a twinge of concern for not herself but for him he seemed a bit distant suddenly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Marcus shook his head "You cannot protect her forever she needs to know the truth whatever it is you are hiding..." he sent telepathically to Ren so Asuka would not hear Marcus nodded then looked to her "I think our group is attracting attention there are to many of us in one place, they will surely send someone if we stay here much longer...and I am in no shape to fight.."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 am

Ren shook his head when he heard Marcus' reply, he wouldn't even begin to know where his slight 'suspicion' came from. However he refused to let that or his words get to him. Instead he looked down Asuka who seemed worried about Marcus, he wouldn't know where this fascination with him came from with her either. "Maybe we should probably get going then...?" Asuka quietly suggested. It was true it would probably be best if they did get going.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next