FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

•|Flavor of Life|•

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 8 Empty Re: •|Flavor of Life|•

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Asuka sank to her knees as the voice grew much louder and clearer, it didn't help that she wasn't fully recovered from her last bout and was now being targeted it once again. "I don't understand what your talking about?" she whispered, her hands were still placed tightly over her ears as she tried to drown out the voices. Ren knelt beside her and tried his best to ease her pain "What is he saying to you?" he asked, she was silent for a moment before her mouth opened "T-those who follow the trail of light will fall and perish and only night shall rule, once the princess rises there will be nothing left. The Goddess will be no more and the Twilights will no longer be protected..." she whispered each and every word she heard.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Marcus' eyes widened "You are the princess he speaks of that is why he calls to you more than the others..." he said looking at her then Ren "The war is about to get worse." he said sadness clear in his voice "We are all in danger."
Karena
Karena

https://ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:39 pm

"yes but we must face it, all of us...together, it is imperative that they have no sway over her." she said as she resheathed her katanas
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Ren's face suddenly paled when he heard those words slip past her lips, he knew things we serious but never did he imagine that they would become this grave. He nodded slowly before his eyes drop to Asuka who still sat on the ground still. "We have...to protect her no matter what" he answered quietly. 'How did this happen' he thought. 'It wasn't suppose to come this far'
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:57 pm

"it is alright, i wont let anything happen to her and i am sure the rest of us are willing to give their all as well to keep her safe and level headed." she said coming to his side but not putting a hand on him out of habit, but still trying to comfort him.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Ren turned in Belletayna's direction and nodded, he knew that he could trust her as well as Marcus. He was glad to have they're assistance however he was still shaken and also worried, he looked down Asuka who was now sitting on the ground. He placed a hand upon her shoulder and lightly shook her "Asuka? Are you okay?" he asked quietly. She was still for a moment before she slowly looked up "F-fine..." she whispered. She too seemed shaken after what she'd gone through.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Marcuc moved closer to the girl and placed a comforting hand on hers squezzzing gently "We are all here to help, tell me what you need and I will do it." he said bowing his head to her.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Asuka almost jumped when Marcus placed his hand upon her shoulder. She turned in his direction and slowly nodded before looking down. "D-don't leave..." she whispered as she now hugged herself. This room felt so cold and despite being surrounded by people she felt- alone and empty. She didn't know if the darkness was closing in on her already.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Marcus nodded "I will stay as long as you need me to, is there anything else i can do to help you?" he said as he removed his hand from her shoulder and placing it on her hand then looking to the other woman in the room "What is your take on what has happened?"
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:06 am

"i dont have mush of a take just that we are in one big hell hole and they are wanting me to kill all of you, but they are idiots and dont know left from right and i dont plan on killing the one i serve." she smacked her hand over her mouth. she wasnt saying that. atleast she thought she wasnt.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:58 am

Cesri had limped into the room and was watching and listening to everything..... "Asuka... i will also protect you...... do you wish to have some time without the voices?.... i can protect you from them for a short while... it will enable you to think clearly and talk to us without worry of being attacked...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Asuka's head bobbed back and forth as she tried to stay awake, eventually her head fell against Ren's shoulder. She closed her eyes but wasn't asleep, instead she silently listened to the conversation which went on amongst the group. "Give her a few minutes to recover" Ren said "She's always exhausted after her bouts with these attacks, this one in particular seemed to effect her severely."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:00 pm

(Sorry I've been gone Sad Works been really busy)

"I can imagine the master of the dark is not one to be trifled with, that is why the voices are getting stronger, he is gaining power. I am sure it doesn't help that there are so many of us in once place." Marcus said as he looked around the room at the group "We will all do what we can to protect you Asuka. They want you more than others for some reason. It is key that you don't give into them."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:39 pm

(It's okay ^^)

"I know..." Asuka replied with a small nod, she opened her eyes a few seconds later feeling a little better but still exhausted. She continued to rest her head upon Ren's shoulder as she looked around at the other three who sat in the room with her. They all seemed so determined to help her, it was a little surprising.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Balletanya pulled her gloves on a bit tighter and focused on Asuka, then over to Cesri.
"are you alright? is there anything i could help you with?" she asked noticing his limp.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8