FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

•|Flavor of Life|•

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 4 Empty Re: •|Flavor of Life|•

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:23 am

Within seconds Asuka began to regain consciousness once the energy began to properly spread throughout her body. She soon began to stir as if waking from sleep and soon lay there with her eyes open. She looked around silently as thoughts began to run through her mind, she groaned due to the rush of memories which went through her mind. She placed a hand on her head and then turned to Ren who looked more than relieved. "W-what happened?" she whispered quietly. He shook his head "Don't talk- rest" he told her. She turned her head in Marcus' direction and stared at him for a moment, for some reason she felt some kind of connection to this boy despite only seeing him for the first time now. "Do I know you...?" she whispered quietly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:28 am

Marcus shook his haggard face "No I don't believe so, I'm not from this place I've been traveling for a l long while searching for...something.." he said as he shifted from foot to foot uncomfortable talking about what he was really looking for "Are you alright though?"
Karena
Karena

https://ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:36 am

Asuka was silent for a moment before slowly pulling herself into a sitting position as she did this her eyes never moved from the figure who stood above her. Today she'd run into about a dozen people but for some reason he stood out the most and she'd yet to discover why. "I'm alright..." she replied quietly For once everything was still and quiet which was a relief.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:42 am

Marcus smiled tiredly "I am glad I could assist you." he said as he sat on the ground next to her leaning against the bench "I was afraid your...um...boyfriend wasn't going to let me touch you." he said jokingly as he looked up at Ren "May I ask what you are exactly?" as he thought for some reason he felt like he knew this girl even though he had never met her, something drew him to her Kill her....help her Marcus....Bring her to me the voices whispered in his brain as he fought in his tired state to stay stable so he would not harm the girl.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:01 am

Asuka blinked. Her porcelain colored skin flushed pink for a brief moment due to the allegation made about herself and Ren. True the two of them were close but they were friends- best friends and nothing else. But also the thought of him being so overprotective also made her face darken- who knows what he did or said. Sighing she climbed back unto her feet and although she was still a bit shaken she was able to wobble over to the bench where she now sat. Ren was however suspicious of what this boy had asked, the dark haired boy arched a brow in question. "And why does it matter?" he questioned him. He'd been trying for the last while to figure him out but he was just as much a mystery as that girl.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:06 am

"It matters because I have never came across someone who was the same as I. And I am only partly sure of what I am." Marcus said looking up at Ren with his piercing blue eyes "There are voices in my head calling to me...asking me to do things...to choose." he said shaking his head as the voices threatened to start again "They are better when I am around her and I feel as if I know her even though I know we have never met. That is why it matters. Why are you so over protective, you her guardian or something?"
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:29 am

Ren's eyes narrowed into a hard stare, what was this talk that he spoke of? Just the very mention of such things made him extremely weary of him despite his past good deed that didn't excuse him for he knew nothing of his true motives which seemed to have something to do with Asuka. "You could say that" he answered as he continued to stare Marcus down. Asuka could feel the tension between the two which was great espeically that which was coming from Ren. "It's alright..." she said quietly. "I think...I think we can trust him" Asuka told Ren. She knew he was still on edge due to what happened earlier but she didn't think they would have to worry about Marcus at all.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:35 am

"Ren if I wished to harm her she would already be dead, your stares of death do not phase me, I have seen much worse than you on my many travels." he said as he closed his eyes and leaned his head against the bench
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:38 am

"im sorry but i need to go speak with them clear headed, ren will probably try to ring my neck." she said letting go of his hand and making her way towards the group.
"i wish to explain the occurence to you both." she said as she came into their presence once more.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:44 am

Ren took a step forward and prepared to strike back at Marcus with some words of his own but was stopped when he felt a familiar aura, one which he didn't think he would feel again. There standing before the group was Belletayna, the young woman they encountered earlier on today. "Why have you chosen to show your face here again?" Ren questioned the girl, he may have not know what she was but he sure knew what she was capable of.

Asuka looked at Belletayna and although she felt a bit uneasy due to instinct she guessed she could sense something about the girl who she'd spoken to earlier. Something was different about her, as if she was filled with a great sadness and also something else.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:47 am

Marcus cocked his head to the side as he looked at the new comer "You're one of us?" he asked his statement coming out sounding like a question "Interesting..."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:55 am

balletanya looked down at the man and then back at ren
"listen you fool you might feel what i did was wrong, but i was not myself, a twilights life is tedious and full of hardship you should understand that, and what happend to asuka is my power. any form of skin on skin contact is dangerous a pinch, a brush. i havent even kissed anyone because of it. so before you judge me, walk two moons in my shoes.... well feet." she said looking down at her smooth bare feet that were as clean as if they had just stepped out of the shower.
"i am sorry asuka, i wont let anything like that happen again." she said not meeting her eyes, her voice thick with shame
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:05 am

Just as she suspected, although in the beginning Asuka couldn't figure out what differed now from before but now she knew. It would seem that she had some kind of connection with Marcus and Belletayna even though she couldn't understand it. "I understand" she replied honestly knowing what she was feeling and how much she hurt now "Please you need not apologize to me" Asuka told her.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:16 am

"it wont happen again know this much" she said looking hopeful then over to the boy "who are you? and yes i am like you go figure." she said with a playful smirk
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 am

(oh, man. I have missed much >_< Sorry if I put some details wrong)

Semiazas woke up hesitantly. He look at his watch and realize that he had only slept for a few minutes. Something definitely wrong if he only able to sleep that long. Getting off from his bed while grumbling about the lack of some eye shut, he pick up his coat and went outside.

Walking with no clear destination in mind as usual, though for some reason, he ended up in the same place he met that girl. Thinking that she must have left, Semiazas almost turn back. But then, he saw the bench where the girl was sitting and saw her there. Circled by some people he hasn't met before, which is, of course, Twilights. Only the boy, the friend of the girl, has a light aura that shone, thought most of them oblivious about it.

Not exactly wanting to get too close, Semiazas sat beneath a tree and lie down. He can still somewhat heard their conversation, and decided to stay for a while.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:23 am

Marcus returned the new womans smile "I am Marcus, I've been searching for others like myself...we are called twilights?" he asked hesitantly "Why is it that we must be constantly taunted by the light and dark?"
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:47 am

Asuka nodded in agreement with Marcus, she always thought of it as some kind of punishment- an unfair one but one none the less. The lot of them were being punished for giving into part of they're inner darkness but not being consumed completely due to holding unto even a speck of they're inner light and now they were being forced to choose. She placed a hand upon her head and closed her eyes, the others who weren't like them wouldn't understand. How tiresome it was- the seemingly never ending conflict with yourself and 'them'. But then again that rose a question in her mind, why did they in particular have to be dragged into this? What differed them from the others.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:55 am

Marcus picked up on Asuka's thoughts "Yes I was wondering why we had to be drug into this..." he said thoughtfully "Why are we so important that we have to choose which side to fight for..." he said looking up at Ren "Do you know?" he asked cocking his head to the side as he tried to pickup on rens thoughts but found he was unable to.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 am

While the others spoke amongst themselves Ren was lost in his own thoughts. Things were becoming much more complicated, even for someone in his position for a moment he stole a glance at Asuka and mentally sighed. If things like this continued to happen he didn't know for how long or how much he would be able to protect her from 'them' These thoughts continued until he heard his name being spoken, he looked up and noticed Marcus who was staring in his direction with a questioning look. He was silent for a moment before he finally spoke "And how much do you exactly know?" he questioned, was he that clueless about all of this. It made him wonder how much the others knew.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:33 am

"I know that there is a war between the Goddess of Light and the God of Dark....or something like that, there are beings of light who are untainted by the darkness and who pretty much work for the Goddess while there are the ones who are tainted by the dark who are trying to get us.." he said gesturing to himself and the two woman "Come to their side, and us...well that much I don't know I've never met another...twilight...as Balletanya called us....All I know is I hear voices and it makes things very difficult..the darkness tempts me to do their deeds while the light offers to save me and give me peace." he said sighing and shaking his head "The longer it goes on the harder it is to resist them, I know I have never given in to either side...but have done dark deeds but never let it overtake me as others have."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 am

Cesri had followed the woman when she had walked back to the others and had been silently listening... upon hearing the one guy mention something about picking sides he dicided to join in the conversation "pick sides?.... why?.... surely its better to be neutral in this war....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:09 am

Asuka shook her head, that suggestion would be one that would be appropriate from them however it wasn't an option. "If only that were possible..." she whispered quietly. Staying neutral or even running away from all of this would be the perfect solution, but 'they' would never allow it. As long as they were in this state there was no escaping it.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Marcus looked to the man who had been standing behind Balletanya "If only it were that easy, I've been in this state since as far back as I can remember...they are constantly hounding us to choose there will be no rest from them until we have chosen a side." he said his lips turning down slightly.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 pm

"they threaten and promise so much, yet we are tormented by what the path we choose might bring." balletanya said looking over at the man who was laying beneath the tree not to far from us. "sleeps allot no?" she pondered silently sgiftimg glances at the mams gloved hands that stood not far from her.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:55 pm

The air around the group appeared the grow uneasy and suddenly cold, it was as if the temperature suddenly dropped. "I don't like this feeling..." Asuka whispered as she slid her arms around herself. In the back of her mind she feared that something similar to what occurred earlier would happen or perhaps something worse. The possibilities were pretty much endless.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next