FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

•|Flavor of Life|•

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 3 Empty Re: •|Flavor of Life|•

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:01 pm

What happened next was unexplainable, when her hand was placed upon her shoulder she felt this strange sensation spread throughout her body giving Asuka temporary relief from what mentally and physically ailed her. She rose to her feet at the same time the woman did which caught Ren's attention, what was going on here he didn't know? "Asuka?" he said her name, but his voice was distant to her. Like a faint whisper which couldn't be heard, her eyes however remand on the woman in front of her. When her name was spoken she nodded "I can't explain it, but I feel like I can trust you" she whispered.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:13 pm

"trust me only as far as you can throw me." balletanya sighed turning to ren "and you are her gaurdian no?" her french accent becoming thicker by the moment.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Ren climbed to his feet and stood behind the Asuka. He now placed his hands upon her shoulders but she had yet to acknowledge him as of yet. "I am" he replied. His voice was low and his eyes were now narrowed as he stared down the woman in front of him. He was still trying to read her but could not. 'What is she?' he thought to himself.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:49 pm

"something on your mind?" she asked her eyes flickering to their darker color,
a dark growling voice shrieked at her "hes only going to kill you, kill them both they dont want you alive they hate you, think that you are a monster."

balletanya grabbed put her hands to her temple and closed her deep purple eyes, willing the voice to go away. Pain filled every part of her, images of blood, crosses, demons and bloody feathers flashed through her phsyche.
The pain was almost to much for her to bear, she stilled herself determined to stay on her feet.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Something flicked within Asuka which caused the dark haired girl who seemed to be in a sort of trance came back to reality. The sight of Belletayna's strife seemed to trigger this. She took a step forward but stopped when she felt a sudden pain rush to her head, similar to what had struck Belletayna down. "Not again..." she muttered quietly as she placed a hand upon her head.

"Asuka what is it?" Ren asked the dark haired girl, but she didn't reply because she couldn't for the pain was too great. 'This is what happens when you try to fight' a voice echoed in the back of her mind. It was the one from before- the one from her dream. Images as well as emotions were now running wild through her mind and body and were now coursing through her an alarming rate.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 pm

balletanya shot straight up, her face contorted in an almost ugly sneer as she lashed at asuka, she grabbed her hand and immediately a light purple glow emmitted from the place she grabbed, new energy flowing into her. power filling her brain.
the sudden shock sent her mind into over drive and rendered her motionless clutching to asuka and her precious energy that she gave her from her cursed touch.
she could feel her frontal lobe enlarging and acquiring a taste of the womans power, things around them that were once still began to move and swirl around them, her eyes rolled into her head and a small whimper left her.
she wanted to stop to much and she could kill the woman, she didnt want to hurt someone she thought could understand her and what she was going through. she didnt want to be alone.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Cesri had been feeling weird for a little while.... but now he collapsed... his head suddenly bursting with pain.... NOT NOW!!... dammit....

He closed his eyes tightly and tried to calm himself.... then he heard voices in his head "come on join us... JOIN US NOW!" Cesri screamed and shook his head violently at which point another voice appeared "if you join us that pain will stop...." Cesri screamed again and hit his head onto the floor hard.... the voices vanished and the pain went away..... Slowly he stood up again and turned around.... the same thing might be happening to her..... what if that guy doesn't know what to do.... He started to run back towards the bench area where he last say the girl and the guy
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Everything that happened then afterwards seemed to happen in slow motion, she could hear Ren's voice behind her. His voice frantic and calling for her name, she went to turn around but never got the chance. Before she could even move an inch she was grabbed by Belletayna whom she thought was unable to move. As soon as the contact was made between the two Asuka felt a sharp pain shoot through her entire body causing the girl to scream. Never had she felt something so intense- as this happened everything seemed to slow down. Her breathing and heart began to slow and the world around her began to grow dim. She could make out a small blur who she assumed was Ren coming towards her.

The dark haired boy ran quickly trying to reach Asuka in time but before he could even it was too late and the contact had been made. He watched in horror as Belletayna tortured Asuka with some unknown method. Regaining his senses he now gripped the weapon in his pocket and looked at the woman with hard eyes "Release her at once!" he yelled.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 pm

balletanya jerked her head to ren, her eyes heavy from the exertion the attack had on her body, her eardrums almost bursting from how loud the voices were screeching.
"oh no!" she retracted her hand and stapped away from asuka, using the power she had sucked from her to keep her standing if she needed aid, the whirling objects falling around them.
"im sorry. i will depart, forgive me." she said with a heavy heart,turning while still holding her head and starting to leave. sensing another presence closing in on the area.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Asuka could hear two voices around her but didn't know who they were. She assumed it was Belletayna and Ren unless someone else had shown up. When Belletayna released her grip on Asuka Ren rushed over and caught the dark haired girl who now rest in his arms. "Asuka are you okay?!" he asked but received no reply which caused the anger he now held within him to grow even more. He would have gone after Belletayna but she'd vanished before he could make such a move. He cursed himself mentally for allowing her to talk to such a person.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Cesri ran around the corner straight past a girl who was holding her head.... and straight towards the bench.... he slowed down to a gentle stop in front of the girl and boy.... out of breath and panting he knelt down in front of them.... "what.... what happened?" he said looking straight into the boys eyes...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Marcus walked down the street not paying attention to his surroundings as thoughts of dark deeds invaded his mind, The voice whispered to hum come to me, I can give you all that you need, just kill them all and you will be set free as he walked he heard the voices of actual people which brought him back to reality his eyebrows creased in confusion as he felt drawn to the people around him especially the dark haired girl, he made his way to them stopping to looked at the people around him "Is everything alright here?" he said cocking his head to the side as he concentrated on each of their thought process so he could get a feel for the situation around him.
Karena
Karena

https://ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:11 pm

balletanya walked quietly, a slight tear running down her face.

"see? we tried to tell you but you listen not so you suffer." the voice laughed conjuring into a split being of both dar and light.

not hesitating she dropped low and swiped the things legs from under itself. leaving no time for it to recover ground before her foot was smashed against his throat. "I tell you once and once omly, leave me be!" she ended crushing its throat, causing the figure to go up in smoke.

she then noticed the man she had seen earlier with the woman, the one who had sent the note. as well as another man.

she flipped her hair in frustration and continued walking on, decideing not to cause any more trouble
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Asuka was now struggling to stay unconscious. Her mind kept slipping back and forth. At the moment her surroundings were dark and she heard only voices, two who she recognized and the other she did not. The dark haired girl tried to move but when she did a pain similar to a static shock went through her body which caused her to twitch. Due to the loss of energy not only did her mind suffer but so did her body which weren't in the best condition. Right now she was quiet vulnerable.

Ren looked up when he heard a pair of voices, both belonging to young looking men. He stared at the two of them trying to place what they were but couldn't and besides his main concern was Asuka. He looked down at the dark haired girl and saw that her eyes had fallen closed and her breathing was slow "She was attacked..." he murmured quietly but loud enough for the two to hear.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Marcus nodded then looked at the woman who had just left "It seems she has lost a lot of energy...I could help her if you don't mind?" he asked before taking a step closer to Asuka and Ren "I do not wish to cause harm to her." he said holding up his hand in a show of no harm as he said these words the voice flooded back into his mind Kill the girl...Save her he shook his head putting back up his mental barriers to keep the voices from causing him to do any harm to the dark hair girl.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Cesri felt angry for some reason... he remembered the woman he ran past just before.... was... it her!... Cesri stood up again... "i'll be right back...." he ran off towards the woman.... i've never felt this before.... i feel a strong urge to protect that girl....

Catching up to the woman he reached out and grabbed her shoulder.... "w...wait.... tell me what happened"....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Ren was hesitant to let any of them come near her, let alone touch her He tried to think clearly but was finding that to be very difficult. Ever since things started to become strange around here he swore to protect his best friend and then something like this happens. He sighed quietly and then looked at the male who stood beside him "What do you need to do?" he asked quietly. It was a big risk but he was going to take it.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:35 pm

balletanya was quick to snatch herself away from his fingers, "i knew i should have worn more clothes than this." she thought before stating to the man.
"do not touch me, i have cursed skin and i lost my control and the darkness took its opportunity, any longer and im sure both me and her would have been lost."
she said turning to look at him wiping the tears from her eyes.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Marcus looked from the dark haired girl to the man "I can transfer some of my own energy into her, it should be enough to stabilize her and keep her conscience, I won't hurt her you can end my life the moment that I do any harm to her." he said bowing his head to Ren in a show of respect
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Ren looked down at Asuka for a moment before looking back at Marcus. His eyes now stared into his own for a long period of time as if searching for something, from what he could see he seemed to be one who they could trust for the time being. But he even so he wouldn't take his eyes off of him for a moment "Alright..." he replied quietly after a moment of silence. "Go ahead."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Cesri looked at the woman carefully.... "....your a twilight... aren't you......" he sighed.... i can't fight someone like me.....

"if you don't come into contact with my skin.... its fine right?...." He pulled a pair of gloves and a hankerchief (sp? O.o) out of one of his pockets..... he gave the hankerchief to the woman and put the gloves on.... ".... come on.... come and explain what happened...." he said holding out his gloved hand....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Marcus nodded as he took another step towards the unconscious woman placing his hands on her temples, he started humming to himself as he closed his eyes willing a ball of his energy to form visibly in front of them, he willed the orb into her filling her with his own energy willing it to spread through her body replacing what the other woman had taken from Asuka, his face grew haggard with exertion as more of his energy flowed into her, he lowered his hands and stepped back wiping a bead of sweat that had appeared on his brow, his face haggard and tired as he examined the woman's energy levels "That should have helped." he said looking from Ren to Asuka.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 am

balletanya was taken off gaurd, usually no one wanted anything to do with her once they found out what she was capable of, taking the handkerchief she wiped the silvery threads that had fallen from her eyes and handed it back to him,
she hesitantly reached for his hand, "yes i am, why what are your intentions for asking?" she asked her hand frozen in place.

"hes going to hurt you... or save you. he wants to kill you!" the voices started once more.

she awaited the mans answer while trying her best to ignore the beings who waged a war inside of her mentality

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:10 am

Cesri look right at the woman... "i am a twilight as well.... and so is that girl back there...." He frowned slightly... "you... are constantly being told to give in to the one side right?.... i know what its like... now comeon.... lets go back... so you can apologise.... and explain what happened...." He held out his gloved hand again...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:18 am

balletanya looked at his hand then reached forward curling her fingers around the fabric that covered his skin, keeping him safe from her damned skin. "ok"

"he is nothing dont listen, come to us we will make the pain stop! no! dont listen we will destroy those who harm you!"

she shook her head finally bringing her semi-strong walls up to keep them out.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next