FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

•|Flavor of Life|•

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 6 Empty Re: •|Flavor of Life|•

Post by Karena Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 am

Marcus nodded standing on stumbling slightly before gaining his balance by placing a hand on Asuka's shoulder to steady himself "Where is there a safe place for us to go?" he asked looking around at their now large group of people.
Karena
Karena

https://ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:54 am

Asuka thought for a moment before turning to Ren "What do you think?" she asked the dark haired boy who now broke away from his own thoughts. "Do you think we can bring them with us?" she added which caused her to earn a look from him. In his head he counted the group which occupied the space and in total it was five people. "Fine but we have to hurry- it's obviously not safe here- especially not for you"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:21 am

Cesri realised that the possible threat had vanished and turned around to face the others again... when he heard Marcus mention that Asuka might be different... even special..... he closed his eyes and thought.... there deffinatly is something different about her.... i don't know what.... something in me reacts to it though.... thats why it made me want to stay.... and make me want to protect her....

Coming out of his thoughts he heard them say maybe they should move.. "Yes... i think we probably should move somewhere else...."

he had kept his eyes on the guy that called himself Sam... something about him bugged Cesri... he couldn't tell what though.... he started to walk closer to the group...

A figure suddenly appeared out of the shadows and grabbed Cesri from behind.. holding a knife against his neck... "well well.... look what i got here..... boss sure will be happy if i bring him this many twilights..."

Cesri tried to struggle out of the mans grip but had no way of doing it without cutting his neck... "Karwel... you always turn up at the worst times.... whats wrong.. not going to fight me directly?"

"Not this time Cesri.... i know i won't win that way... besides... i doubt any of these others can fight me properly" at which point he stabbed Cesri in the leg.. making him unable to walk.... then merged back into the shadows

Cesri screamed slightly at the pain from the wound.... dammit... he's right... i've fought this guy so many times i know how to get him even when he's using his ability
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 am

They even going to trust someone they just met? thought Semiazas as he look at the group of people, These kids really need to know that trusting other won't end well in this.... war.

"I'm not sure on what's going on here... But I got a room not far from here, if you guys don't mind."
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:33 pm

balletanya turned on the scene of cesri caught in the arms of a strange person. "here let me help," she said coming to his side, she ripped a ribbon from her robes and made a bandage, being very careful not to touch his skin, "who was that? i heard you mention karwel?" she asked with genuine concern in her lilac eyes.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Cesri grumbled under his breath.... "he a tainted.... he's been ordered to find twilights and capture them.... although he's much rather kill us.... he's still here.... he has the ability to merge with the shadows...."

Cesri stuggled to stand up... the pain from his leg clearly bothering him "Get Asuka and the others away.... he's after all of us now.... i'll try and stop him following.... he always runs away after a few hits... he's an assassin... not a fighter....."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:03 pm

balletanya nodded "be safe, we will rondevue at the entrance to sams apartment. are you sure you need no assistance?" she asked as she began to round up the others into a small group behind her. "we are in danger and have to move on now." she said to the others with a calm demeanor,
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Asuka stopped when she noticed that it was quiet, when she looked back she noticed that the others weren't there. The only person who was at her side was Ren, but the others she assumed had either fallen behind or stopped for some reason. 'Was I so much into my thoughts that I didn't notice this?' she thought to herself and then sighed. When was this going to end.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Marcus looked around himself and noticed that Ren and Asuka were ahead of the group "Hey wait.." he said trying to catch up with them as he did not wish to be to far from Asuka for reasons he was unsure of.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Asuka waited for a minute wondering what could be holding up the others, she wanted to go back and see what was going on but Ren had requested that she here with him it was the best safety measure. Suddenly the sound of someone's voice caught her attention, she looked back only to see Marcus run towards them, she sighed in relief glad to see him. She would admit that she'd been worried about him after what had happened before, and not only that but she was also curious about him. There was something there- she just couldn't uncover it.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Marcus sighed in relief as he caught up to them "One of the others was attacked by an assassain...he iss fine and is going to try to keep him from following us, the others are still back there waiting." He said through heavy pants from the exertion of running to meet them.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:57 pm

A wave of worry washed over Asuka when she heard one of the others had been injured, but when Marcus told her that they were okay and the injury wasn't serious she was able to relax a little a bit. "That's good..." she whispered quietly and then looked up at him, she noticed that he appeared worn out and tired. "Are you okay?" she asked taking a step closer to him.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

"Yes just the events of the day have worn me down, I am not at my full energy level..." he said pausing to look at her "I've used a lot of it earlier when I helped you and fighting against the darkness..."he said shrugging "Anyways we must move quick, they know where we are...they are closing in on us as we speak."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Asuka nodded slowly before she turned away from him, why did it seem like things weren't getting any better? Things just seemed to be getting worse. Her chain of thought was suddenly disrupted when she felt pain similar to what she felt earlier resurface. She placed a hand on her head trying to fight it but it only became worse. 'What is it this time?' she asked herself, she could practically feel her mental walls beginning to collapse and herself growing weaker.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:28 pm

balletanya went ahead to find the others seeing asuka in pain and feeling her own mentality sear with pain. kill them now! no wait save them then kill them! take their hearts for your own desires! balletanya neared the group and asked asuka "are you alright?"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Marcus placed a hand on Asuka's shoulder trying to offer her some sort of comfort then looking to balletanya "I'm not sure what it wrong with her...." he said concern for Asuka clear on his face.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:44 pm

"well of course it is alongthe lines of what twilights go through but her symptoms seem to be slightly different? very peculiar indeed." balletanya said ashamed that she couldnt help asuka but knew t was for the best since her condition lead her to do more harmthan it did help anything.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Both hands fell upon her ears while her eyes fell shut, the voices both inside her head and outside was causing the pain the grow worse. Asuka fought trying to keep up her mental barrier which would collapse any second now, but could not which resulted in each and every wall being shattered which left her vulnerable. Ren now concerned knelt beside the dark haired girl and lightly shook her shoulders. "Asuka? Can you hear me?" but there was no response. Small sparks of darkness began to surround her small fragile frame, while tears began to fall from her closed eyes. "Run...before they kill you" she whispered.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Marcus knelt down beside Ren "I am not going to leave you." he said as he placed his hand back on her shoulder trying to pick up on her thoughts to see what was causing her pain finding that someone was trying to invade her mind. "They are trying to break down her mental bariers." he said looking at Ren "How can we help her?" he asked looking at him then to the other woman.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Ren was just as lost as Marcus and Belletayna, he'd dealt with this before in the past but never to this extent. "I don't know...." he answered quietly as he brushed his hand across the girl's delicate face which caused her to shiver. Asuka's body shook lightly as she tried to tame the voices which screamed so loudly in mind, they were never this bad but ever since she'd come in contact with the others they seemed to worsen. "L-leave me alone..." she cried quietly now feeling like a child, she hated being this vulnerable but the more time passed the more she felt herself sinking deeper into her own inner hole.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Marcus stood taking a few steps back from her looking down at her with a pained expression "They want her more than us for some reason we are only making the situation worse...i think.." he said as he looked to the woman for an answer to his question "I am unsure of how I can help her."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:42 pm

"would it be of help if i could ease her pain by taking it for myself, my condition also allows for me to ease if not take the pain fully from them but i also would take from her power as well, she wouldnt lose it just not be able to use it to its full capacity for a short while." balletanya offered trying to help the situation in anyway possible.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Without warning Asuka tipped over but Ren managed to catch her before she hit the ground, the small girl seemed to relax as he now held her. He looked up at Marcus and Belletayna who seemed just as worried as he was. "We need to get her out of here. Now." he told the two.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Marcus nodded in agreement "Yes we do, I can feel that they are close. What about the others?" he asked looking over his shoulders at the small group who still stood a ways back from them "We cannot let the darkness have her... they will destroy her..."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm

(i decided i'd let others post for a bit before i did.. lol.... that and my laptop decided to nearly break....)

Cesri had been waiting for Karwel to reappear.... the voices in his head had started again but he ignored them... doing so exhausted him mentally but he didn't want to give in to them....

After a few minutes Karwel appeared.... materialisng from the shadows behind Cesri... trying to surprise him... Cesri had xpected this however and easily blocked the attack.... after fighting each other for a few minutes.... both of them recieving damage... Karwel ran away swearing at Cesri....

Cesri limped towards the group.... the voices in his head worse than before... "i dunno how much longer i can ignore these....." after seeing Asuka collapsed though... he ran to the group.. totally ignoring the huge pain coming from his leg.....

"what happened?"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next