FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

•|Flavor of Life|•

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 7 Empty Re: •|Flavor of Life|•

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Ren looked down at Asuka who seemed to be resting in his arms, she appeared as if she were simply asleep but he didn't know what she could be going through. "It's the darkness..." he muttered quietly. He looked up for a minute and noticed how dark it was becoming, it was becoming unsafe. "We should go- it isn't safe. At this time of day they have the advantage over us"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Marcus nodded "You are right.... where shall we go?" he asked looking around them trying to think of a safe place but coming up with none.
Karena
Karena

https://ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Ren nodded as he too try to think of somewhere but was coming up short every time, he looked at the others in question but they seemed just as lost as him. This wasn't good at all.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Cesri looked around... he saw a house with a 'for sale' sign outside it... it looked empty.... "uh.... we could always rest there for the night...." He pointed out the house...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:44 pm

It was risky but Ren would have to take the chance, both they're houses were a far distance from here and Asuka needed to be cared for right away. He nodded once before taking off in a run, never once did he look back. He now held the dark haired girl who slept in his arms securely hopping that she was okay.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Marcus followed in Ren'a direction moving swifty ahead of him so he could reach the door opening it for the dark haird boy, using his telepathic abilities to see if there were anyone in the house "It is clear, if we put our powers together we may be able to create a barrier around this place to keep us safe..." he said as he moved from te door way and into the dark hosue.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Ren nodded in response to Marcus' proposal as he continued to run towards the house, silently and stealthy he entered inside and looked around for anything out of place but found that everything appeared clear which was good for them. He beckoned the others to come inside quickly and the continued to walk into the house, he entered what seemed to be one of the bedrooms- this would be a good place to rest for awhile. He then looked down at Asuka who still appeared still, if one were to look at her they would simply think she was sleeping but this was something more. Her skin was slightly warmer than before and she seemed paler too, he really hopped she was alright.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Cesri entered the house and procceded to check all the windows and other doors were locked... satisfied he sat down and held his leg... he'd been hiding the pain but now that he wasn't moving the wound on his leg made him want to scream.... but he hid it...trying to stay as quiet as possible...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:43 pm

balletanya kept her swords close and halfway drawn as she to surveyed the house, perfect place to hide bodies, she heard and ignored the snide remark and continued into the empty cold abode.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Marcus looked ar the people in the house "We should be safe here, for the moment until the darkness closes in on us once more." he said sitting down on the cold floor turning his body towards the room that Ren had taking Asuka into "Is she alright?" he asked worry clear on his face.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Ren turned around when he heard Marcus' voice, he looked at Asuka to see if there was any change in her condition. "She appears the same" he replied. "Her condition isn't any different, I don't know if there's anything else we can do for her now."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Marcus sighed "They are attacking her mentality again..." he said leaning his head back against the wall "The more of us that are together the more excited they grow...the darkness wants her..." he said his voice trailing off as the voices threatened to over take him again taking a deep breath and cracking a eye lid and looking at the man with the injured leg "Are you hurt to terribly bad?"
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Ren nodded in response to the information given to him by Marcus, he figured as much on his own. She was the most vulnerable out of all of them so of course they would attack her, he looked down at her once more and noticed that she seemed to be stirring from her 'sleep' it wasn't long until her eyes fluttered open and she appeared awake.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Marcus sighed as he fought with the voices that begged him to cause harm to those who surrounded him in the house he opened his eyes once more and looked to Bellatanya "Do you fight them as I do?" he asked referring to the voiced of the light and darkness.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Cesri looked at Marcus "i've had worse injuries.... but it still hurts... going to be slightly harder to control myself because of it... but i should be ok"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 pm

"Are you okay?" Ren asked as he awaited a reply, Asuka rubbed her eyes tiredly and then stared at the boy who towered over her. "I think so..." she whispered and then began to look around. "Where are we?" they seemed to now be occupying an empty house which was pretty dark.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:05 pm

"Do you wish for it to be healed?" he asked Cesri his eyes half open as he watched him the man.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:16 pm

"...... i could use my ability... but... whoever i use it with would feel this pain too....." Cesri closed his eyes for a few seconds.... "my ability.... i can merge my soul with another person.... we do become stronger... quicker.... build a temporary immunity to the voices... they can't attack 2 life forces merged together..... but in turn we basically share the same life... all the pain one person recieves the other will feel as well.... any injuries recieved before the merging... are healed.... but it takes a while...."

Cesri looked back at Marcus "my ability is usually used during wars and stuff.... but sometimes i get requested to heal someone with it...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:18 pm

"very interesting."balletanya noted as she still surveyed the house wondering why it was abandoned, as well as the different shadows on the wall.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:27 pm

'I have my own ability to heal wounds such as yours." He said taking in everything he had just said his mind wandering back to Asuka...wondering if she was okay.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:34 pm

"yes.... but doesn't yours use a lot of you stamina?.... as long as i don't fight while using my ability i can last for a week with it active.... before passing out...."

Cesri looked towards the room where Asuka had been taken "hope she's ok....... i guess... i could always use my ability with her.... it would give her some time with no voices...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Marcus nodded "It does as depending on how serious the wound is, the worse it is the more it takes. It might help her if you do give her some time without them."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 pm

"Never mind that, tell me what happened" Ren urged, he wanted to know just what was troubling her. "Well..." she began quietly but then placed a hand on her head which immediately alarmed him. "What is it?" he asked. She winced as she tried to respond but could not "His voice, he keeps speaking to me" she whispered. "Do as I say and embrace your inner darkness princess" the voice whispered. "You know it is your destiny. Embrace it and became what you were meant to be"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Marcus leaned around the corner "He calls to her." he said looking up into Ren's eyes "Asuka do not give in to him..." he said trying to sooth her as he slowly moved himself into the room with the girl but staying near the door.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:28 pm

"one such as yourself should remain valiant and resist the sweet lymmerics of angels and demons alike for we are the ones who see them to be the same in this era. ignore the charms find that fight you are hiding within yourself or there is no hope for any of us." balletanya said as she too gripped her head.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next