FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

•|Flavor of Life|•

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

•|Flavor of Life|• - Page 2 Empty Re: •|Flavor of Life|•

Post by BLEH Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Cesri's smile faded and he raised an eyebrow..... She noticed huh....

He leaned forward, looked at the floor and sighed slightly "... be careful... there are forces out there that want people like us to join them.... don't give into them.... sometimes when they appear to you it'll be in a dream... sometimes they'll appear when you're awake.... its dangerous to be alone... i know at least one side has got people to try and force us to join them......" He looked at the girl "... your friend.... i hope he can protect you...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:11 pm

For a moment her mind flashed back to the dream that she'd had earlier today, it was a bit hazy but she could remember parts of it. Could what he was saying now tie with that? Everything was so confusing and the more she tried to analyze things the more fatigue she became. Placing a hand upon her forehead Asuka sighed lowly, were things truly this complex? Catching the last bit of his sentence her mind began to wander back to her previous thoughts, it had about fifteen or twenty minutes later and Ren still didn't return. What was taking him so long? Did something happen? She planned to wait a little longer before going to find him.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:47 am

Semiazas wondered what's with him and saying cliche word today. Must be because the lack of sleep.

"You don't understand?" he asked with a very serious tone. "And I thought it's common sense these days..." he walked a few step toward the boy and grab his hand that held the bottle. "If a bottle fell hard enough to the ground, and I somehow, accidentally step on it, you won't be able to use it anymore right?" he asked with an amused tone.

He let go of his hand and put it on the boy's head, messing his hair. "Just messing with ya kid." he said, somewhat smirking, "But, you look like the protective type to me, so... If you don't hurry back, I think your girl is going to be taken by someone else." Semiazas raise his hand and put it back to his pocket. "Good luck with that." he said before finally walking away.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:04 pm

The sound of his voice was chilling as well was his words, Ren would have questioned him further if he didn't mention a 'girl'. He turned in the direction the stranger had come from and noticed it wasn't too far from where he'd left Asuka. Did he come in contact with her? Did the two of them speak? If so what did he say to her? So many thoughts were racing through his mind, but he didn't have time go through them all because he now had to race back to her. Without wasting anytime he hurried back praying that nothing had happened to her.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Cesri had been looking at the girl and was surprised when put her hand on her forehead... oh no.... is she ok.... she looks even more tired... and... slightly in pain....i hope her friend gets back soon... if he isn't.... i don't know what to do....

He stood up and then knelt in front of the girl... putting his hands on her shoulders he looked right at her "are you ok?...." A look of concern clearly displayed on his face....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:52 pm

The sudden contact between the two shook Asuka from her thoughts and brought her back to reality, when she returned she found the young man now standing in front of her with a hand upon her shoulder. ". . . I'm fine" she replied quietly, the expression on his face was a strange one. He appeared to be worried? No concerned but she wondered what about? Lightly she shook her head in attempt to rid herself of the thoughts, what did it matter? It wasn't any of her business and she had other things on her mind anyway.

Ren's mind was now racing as he hurried down the street, he knew that he was close for he recognized the area he now entered. He couldn't believe that he could of been so foolish to leave her alone like he did, but back then he believed that she would be fine for these couple of minutes alone. 'Asuka...she better be okay' he thought to himself.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:27 am

Cesri sighed and took his hands off the girls shoulders... "thats good.... i thought you were in pain for a second then.... i have no idea what i would do if you were...."

He stood back up and then sat next to her again... he looked at the sky... occasionally glancing back at the girl... he didn't know what to say..... he didn't really have much contact with people....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:52 am

"And I thought you weren't going to be involved?" a voice asked, a voice that belong to the same person that talked to him in the library. A tone filled with amusement.

Still ignoring anything and everything, Semiazas turned to a dark alleyway. Though the man cloaked in darkness keep talking -rambling-, his mind were somewhere else. Well, he's not even sure what he's thinking about, must be, once again, because the lack of sleep.

"You're not going to get away with this even if you ignored me." the man said again. "If our Lord heard about this..."

Yawning loudly, Semiazas entered an old looking apartment, on that note, the one that seems can fell down at any time. "Don't you dare ran away!" the man shouted, raising his hand to grab Semiazas' shoulder. But, just before it touch, he retracted his arm with an irritated face. "What a waste your power is." After that the man disappeared without a voice just like when he came.

Not even looking back, Semiazas entered his room and throw himself to the bed. The last thought on his mind was about the reason he choose to wield the power that made him what he is.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:23 am

The sound of someone's voice brought Asuka out of her trance, her eyes opened instantly only to find a familiar figure now standing in front of her. It was Ren who was now knelt in front of her breathing heavily. "Are- you okay?" he breathed out as he now looked at the girl in front of him, she still seemed a bit dazed like she'd been earlier on when he left her. "I'm fine" she replied quietly one probably couldn't tell from the tone in her voice but she was very relieved that he was now here again.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Cesri had been daydreaming untill he heard a male voice at which point his mind drifted back to reality and he noticed a boy kneeling in front of the girl..... He must be the friend she was waitng for....

Last edited by BLEH on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:37 pm

"those shadows can be such an annoyance no?" balletanya whispered in the dark leaning against the strange mans apartment wall.
Her long hair swayed from an unseen force. she had been watching him silently listening to the monotonous ramblings of the librarian and rewriting the incantations in most of the older more priceless books. she became even more intrigued when she saw the men both aproach another woman such as herself.
she stayed in the shadows and watched him with her lavender eyes, her hands hanging loosely by her swords that were hidden under her robes.

Last edited by Kitsame on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Ren knelt in front of Asuka just as he did before and placed a hand upon the dark haired girl's forehead. A frown formed on his lips when he noticed that her forehead was still warm. "Here drink something before we leave" he requested. The dark haired girl had been silent ever since his arrival her mind somewhere else completely. Her face was much more pale than before and her eyes appeared distance as if she weren't even there. ". . . Okay" she whispered voice barely audio-able. A pale hand reached forth and took the bottle, she took a few small sips from it silently. Something was wrong and he could sense it, he was worried that whatever that strong presence in air was that it was effecting her.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Cesri smiled to himself slighty this guy obviously cares for this girl... i'm sure he'll be able to protect her....

After turning towards the end of the street he looked over his shoulder at the guy and the girl.... it looked like he was going to say something... but he then just looked ahead and started to walk away slowly... geez... i'm not good at saying stuff at times like this..... oh well... maybe i'll meet them again.... in fact... i guess i should.... he reached into his pocket and pulled a piece of paper out... waiting for a small gust of wind he let go of it.. the paper blew along landing right next to the girl on the bench...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:41 pm

"well i could always take care of my curiosity quickly," her eyes shivered to a dark purple as the dark deed flashed through her imagination, his blood on her hands, coating her clothes. spatters of life all over her skin. a voice was constantly encouraging her.
"no" she whispered as she left the apartment complex. her head held high as she walked down the street, her hair and robes billowing with each step.
"gotta watch that. dont want to have anymore trouble around here." she sighed noticing the paper that had flew by her, the parchment barely grazed her skin, she turned to see the couple on the bench then back to view the man who had let go of the paper.
"Hmm" she tilted her head to the side with curiosity.

"kills the cat" a voice whispered to her.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:50 pm

The brush of something against the skin of her hand caused the dark haired girl to stir from the trance which she'd been placed in. Turning away from her current fixation she took the small slip of paper curiously and stared at it. 'How strange?' she thought to herself. She prepared to open up the folded paper only to stop. Turning now she noticed a figure who she could make out in the distance- it wasn't the young man she'd spoken with earlier but a young woman this time. It was strange but there was something about her aura.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:05 pm

balletanya locked eyes with the woman on the bench, their light lavender glowing in the night. the woman was oddly interesting with her small form yet her strong mental power meaning she must have her own battle with the dar and light. Balletanya felt drawn to her as if she could relate to the woman.
she started towards them then stopped herself, going to leave in the opposite direction.
"why not if you just give in and do what your desire commands this would be so much easier on you" a snake like voice hissed.

"im good" she said looking over her shoulder where the apparition should have been but seeing no one.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Ren noticed Asuka's fixation with something in the distance which caused the dark haired boy to turn in the direction she was now looking in. "What is it?" he whispered as he now turned to the girl with a concerned expression, she was silent for a moment before pointing up ahead. "There was this girl..." she whispered. 'Her eyes reminded me of my own...' she thought to herself and then clutched her head when she began to feel dizzy. 'Tired...' her mind whispered.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Cesri looked back in the direction of the bench before turning the corner at the end of the road if they ever need my help.... they can contact me using the number on that paper....

A moment later he realised he had walked past another girl... he had been so lost in his thoughts he nearly didn't notice her... slapping his cheeks slightly he sighed "whats wrong with me.... i must be tired or something" not to mention hungry..... i hope i get some money or food soon....

his thoughts drifted back to the twilight girl on the bench and the guy she had been waiting for... he frowned and slapped his cheeks again "why do i feel so worried.... its not like something like this hasn't happened before....."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:29 pm

her hair on the back of her neck stood as she felt two pairs of eyes on her, she decided she would go and investigate this strange feeling she was having.
making her way to them slowly different voices whispered ludacris and disgusting things to her causing her to grimace slightly but still she continued stopping a few feet from them, never breaking the stare her and the woman held.
"hello" she said in a light british accent, a slight brush of wind causing her outfit to sway and her katanas flashed from underneath the lilac fabric
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:45 pm

The sound of a unknown voice caught Asuka's attention, the voice was like a breath of fresh air. Turning around she was surprised to find the young woman who she shared eye contact with not too long ago. Her eyes which were now glazed over with a curious expression continued to stare at the older woman until she finally nodded "Hello. . . " she breathed out quietly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:53 pm

"you seem troubled?" she said putting a hand out to point at the womans skin
"you look pale, was it the man who was just here?"
she watched the woman closely passing glances at the man who sat beside her.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Ren eyed this new character closely wondering just what her motives were. He tried to read her expression but couldn't, it was as if she was somehow blocked from him. However even if he couldn't read her he could in fact sense some kind of strange aura that this woman was emitting and he didn't like it. If she tried anything funny he wouldn't hesitant to take immediate action.

It was strange despite only just meeting this woman it was as if she could somehow trust her, as if the two had some unknown or unseen bond which created a secret link only the two of them could understand. Everyone else and everything in that area seemed to vanish into thin air only leaving her and this strange woman. "There's so much..." she began quietly as she replaced her hand upon her head. "On my mind" she finished. "The voices, the dreams...and the images"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:20 pm

balletanya had a serene look as she nodded, knowing exactly what she was feeling.
"i understand, the voices and iages fighting eachother to overcome one another, becoming entranced by the tempting feeling of their promises of peace or power. lies and decievers they both are, so it isnt wise to trust either, they both are after one thing and one thing only." she went to put a hand on the womans shoulder making sure to avoid any contact with her skin.
"who was that man? the one who sent that note to you."
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Asuka unfolded her hand which had been clenching unto the small slip of paper. She'd actually forgotten about it until it was mentioned again, she unfolded it and then looked it over silently before looking back up "I'm not sure..." she answered honestly. "He was only here for a brief second...and then he was gone" she told her.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:39 pm

she felt her hand tighten its grip on the womans shoulder then willed herself to relax taking her hand from the girl.
"No matter we will see him again, my name is balletanya." she said with a slight smile
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next